MP exam’s 10 toppers from same college, made same mistakes; CM orders probe

Bigbird

MP exam’s 10 toppers from same college, made same mistakes; CM orders probe

• The top 10 toppers of the exam belong to MP's Chambal division graduated from the same college and scored similar mistakes.
By Shruti Tomar, Hindustan Times, Bhopal
UPDATED ON MAR 05, 2021 10:46 AM IST

Madhya chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday ordered an inquiry into an alleged irregularity in the recruitment examination of farmers’ welfare and agriculture department.

The top ten candidates, who appeared in the exam conducted for appointing agriculture officers by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) (popularly known as Vyapam) on February 10 and 11, committed the same mistakes and scored similar marks in different sections of the question paper, apart from several other suspicions raising coincidences, as seen in the answer sheet provided by MPPEB.

Other candidates, who appeared in the exam, raised an alarm after they found that all these ten candidates belonged to the Chambal division, had the same caste, graduated from the same college and had similar academic records.

According to an official, the chief minister asked the chairman of MPPEB and principal secretary of the agriculture department to probe the matter and submit a report in this regard.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/shivraj-singh-chouhan-orders-inquiry-in-agriculture-department-recruitment-exam-101614919441415.html

#cecefied #songboh

• Wahaha 3

i wonder if anyone remember this case from 5 yrs ago.

how can a statutory board be so arbitrary and cleared an employee of cheating??????

and best of all, ida claimed that her job only require degree, so nb, why hire someone from india to do the job??????

sgp bo talent, is it?????

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/employee-cleared-misleading-ida

DBS CEO Piyush Gupta: early career skills for managing colleagues

• Wahaha 2

14 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

so those educated CECA in Singapore, can u even trust they real

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

the only tertiary institute u can trust from india is the indian institutes of technology.

they r a group of central government run institutes and have the best indian brains in science.

tiagong their computer scientists r real computer scientists but not so sakti like loong loong, who can write codes and codes of sudoko.

PM Lee shows off coding skill, and captures the world's imagination,  Digital, Singapore News - AsiaOne

• Wahaha 3

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

i wonder if anyone remember this case from 5 yrs ago.

how can a statutory board be so arbitrary and cleared an employee of cheating??????

and best of all, ida claimed that her job only require degree, so nb, why hire someone from india to do the job??????

sgp bo talent, is it?????

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/employee-cleared-misleading-ida

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

This is epic!  

All this leads to this

spacer.png

Flooding Sg market with Cecas, will keep the man in the streets "busy"!

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

the only tertiary institute u can trust from india is the indian institutes of technology.

they r a group of central government run institutes and have the best indian brains in science.

tiagong their computer scientists r real computer scientists but not so sakti like loong loong, who can write codes and codes of sudoko.

Put it this way, if i'm force to choose 1 thing to trust in Ceca?

I will just trust this

I've worked with a lot of them, even in India.  

Everything must "discount" 50-90% on what they say, ie promise, quality, quantity, punctuality, project deliveries, man hours, headcount, size of company, capabilities, financials, qualifications, accomplishments, etc.... :facepalm:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1

50 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Put it this way, if i'm force to choose 1 thing to trust in Ceca?

I will just trust this

I've worked with a lot of them, even in India.  

Everything must "discount" 50-90% on what they say, ie promise, quality, quantity, punctuality, project deliveries, man hours, headcount, size of company, capabilities, financials, qualifications, accomplishments, etc.... :facepalm:

theres a reason why robert work with adani in india.

u need an indian to deal with and indian.

with western europeans and north americans, i deal direct with them since they follow contract to the letter.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

theres a reason why robert work with adani in india.

u need an indian to deal with and indian.

with western europeans and north americans, i deal direct with them since they follow contract to the letter.

I am looking for PDF or ebook version of his memoirs! His book is very expensive man!

You know where to get them? 

Edited by Bigbird

If I am a boss, I will do away with interview and throw them with real hard  problem (problem will be based on their post they apply and I expect them that their level should be)

You fixed the problem of all 3 three of them then real life problem of my choosing you get the job

No need to see cert, I only want to know your engineering skill, your leadership, how you deal with your customers/client, how you solve the problem using the most effective, cost effective way and the proper way etc...

This way I can flush out the real and the fake

Then you get internship of 1 month on your own with a few live body cam on how you deal with problem when on your own

That my way of interview

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

15 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I am looking for PDF or ebook version of his memoirs! His book is very expensive man!

You know where to get them? 

3 hours ago, The_King said:

What title? 

i bot the hard copy.

take everything he said with a pinch of salt as those in the know will tell u that some of what he wrote is not the whole story.

and i cant believe that there r so many kgks out there who believe he did everything for free.

wahahahahhaha

FREE] [DOWNLOAD] Robert Kuok A Memoir [Full] | by LiaBanks |  VicenteHuffman65 | Medium

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i bot the hard copy.

take everything he said with a pinch of salt as those in the know will tell u that some of what he wrote is not the whole story.

and i cant believe that there r so many kgks out there who believe he did everything for free.

wahahahahhaha

FREE] [DOWNLOAD] Robert Kuok A Memoir [Full] | by LiaBanks |  VicenteHuffman65 | Medium

No such thing as free, those kgks need to know someone have to pay the bill

• Wahaha 2

7 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

i bot the hard copy.

wahahahahhaha

At least we know he did everything for his business interest!  Relationships are build for favors, aint it? 

Have anyone heard of his "mentor" Pak Piet Yap?

Unlike our Poopies who reward themselves and say they have passion to serve the country!  After which, projects were create to self......... :shh:

Ok. Cheap charlie me fell for the Free download! :curse:   Looks like i need to check with library liao! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1

8 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

At least we know he did everything for his business interest!  Relationships are build for favors, aint it? 

Have anyone heard of his "mentor" Pak Piet Yap?

Unlike our Poopies who reward themselves and say they have passion to serve the country!  After which, projects were create to self......... :shh:

Ok. Cheap charlie me fell for the Free download! :curse:   Looks like i need to check with library liao! 

piet yap is robert's indon friend, helped him set up his milling biz in indo mee.

now the mill is part of indofood.

i think he passed away a few yrs ago.

robert was quite frank in his indon stories since suharto is long gone but he still left out some important detail as to why he left indo mee b4 returning via wilmar.

most likely an intelligent reader can guess why.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_King said:

No such thing as free, those kgks need to know someone have to pay the bill

if u have time, go dig out the future price of sugar on london and the usd/ringgit exchange rate between 1970-1995.

then add in abt usc15 or so on a kg or so to get the production cost of a kg of refined sugar.

and with a selling fixed price from 1960-2005, u can get the profit margin robert is making pre-1997.

after 1997, the ringgit collapsed and the profit is no longer there.

this detail on the malaysian sugar trade is not written in his book.

wahahahahahaha

• Like 1