GPGT Joanne Peh also agrees that SPF sucks

ManOfTheHour

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

ON the other hand, is she self entitled?  Throwing princessy fits is it?

She feels hurt because an Golden Globe TV actress complain didnt get acted on immediately?  

Where was she during LIttle Indian riot???

I dont like Joanne but i think it's good that she use her "status" to voice this out cos fucking SPF doesn't listen to MOP feedback.

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

There's nothing new in this scam & its been around for a long time.  These mediacock people are social media savvy.  

Now probably they are lacking in film work, so they trend in social media to keep up their internet presence via social marketing.  

OK.... To give her the benefit of doubt, lets say she really live under the mattress of a long time.

A problem with some of these mediacock people wants people to give them the attention & do things asap.

At work, they have the minders or assistant to pamper them.  So the assistant or minder will do all the work and follow ups.

When on their own, they have to do all these themselves and feels that when they dont get people reporting to them on their complaints, they feel injustice & lack the recognition they normally deserves.

I know some of these "artist" and their character.  2% are nice.  The girls are the bitchiest & always cat fight.

Meow......

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1