[Soccer] CPL Group Stage Draw

Homelander

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

No matter what i will watch. There are times i only sleep 1-2 hrs to watch Liverpool lose in my 30 yrs of support 😂

Cannot win it all... 

Tats huai wif the support n money fans poured in, the sexpectation is high from the players... 

3 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Cannot win it all... 

Tats huai wif the support n money fans poured in, the sexpectation is high from the players... 

yup, i been through it all.

it was very hard supporting them especially during Souness and Hodgson era. Rodgers last full season was so pathetic too haha.

Now it is Man Utd fans turn again to go through this :D

IMG-7224.jpg

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

yup, i been through it all.

it was very hard supporting them especially during Souness and Hodgson era. Rodgers last full season was so pathetic too haha.

Now it is Man Utd fans turn again to go through this :D

A cycle... So pool better keep klopp around till he retire... Win ucl + league deserve a lifetime contract + move upwards anytime

• Wahaha 1

9 minutes ago, XianGe said:

A cycle... So pool better keep klopp around till he retire... Win ucl + league deserve a lifetime contract + move upwards anytime

Klopp is never the sort to put football before his own personal wants so I believe he will leave when contract is up

His number 2 Pep Ljinders will probably take over though most fans want Gerrard back since he's doing a good job at Rangers so far this season

IMG-7224.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

again I have to talk about Haaland

so prolific and his stats for accuracy is mindblowing. Love the arrogance in his play too, reminds me of my current fave Ibrahimovic who is so consistent for his age too

Before people say farmer's league opponents etc, his performances are damn consistent whoever the opponent

I hope he doesn't go to Spain and gives Premier League a chance. 

IMG-7224.jpg

12 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

again I have to talk about Haaland

so prolific and his stats for accuracy is mindblowing. Love the arrogance in his play too, reminds me of my current fave Ibrahimovic who is so consistent for his age too

Before people say farmer's league opponents etc, his performances are damn consistent whoever the opponent

I hope he doesn't go to Spain and gives Premier League a chance. 

He got perform in big match so tink he can make it type...Most likely citeh cos his dad ex citeh... 

Edited by XianGe