Malaysia food is always better

The_King

17 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Oh i see.

I thot the pics are your recent trip.

I very gian to eat there!

same, slower pace of life, and i feel jb is more like my home country then SG. cause there so many FT here, i feel i dont belong here, malaysia more and more like my home

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, The_King said:

same, slower pace of life, and i feel jb is more like my home country then SG. cause there so many FT here, i feel i dont belong here, malaysia more and more like my home

Tier 1 cities are of faster pace like SG, HK, Tokyo.... .  Smaller cities pace are slower.  

SG has lost it shine, it just a commerce city!  QoL will be great if u are wealthy.  If u want peace, u can take your yacht out to sea or just fly off.

Otherwise, have to LLST in SG loh.

I have not live in 2nd tier cities.   Not sure if i could adapt.   My bird nest is HDB one, bird shit can come from higher floors   I dont have the whole tree to myself!

You planning to move to Malaysia?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Tier 1 cities are of faster pace like SG, HK, Tokyo.... .  Smaller cities pace are slower.  

SG has lost it shine, it just a commerce city!  QoL will be great if u are wealthy.  If u want peace, u can take your yacht out to sea or just fly off.

Otherwise, have to LLST in SG loh.

I have not live in 2nd tier cities.   Not sure if i could adapt.   My bird nest is HDB one, bird shit can come from higher floors   I dont have the whole tree to myself!

You planning to move to Malaysia?

not really, more like shop there, eat there, watch movies there, marketing there, and i come back to sg to stay only

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_King said:

not really, more like shop there, eat there, watch movies there, marketing there, and i come back to sg to stay only

Yah.... I also like going there.  I find the cooked food in most SEA countries are much better then SG now.  The good ones in SG are slowing disappearing. 

Shopping in other countries are of better value.  Even "CUTN" prices are more costly then smaller shops here.  1st tier cities in other countries are pricey but at least their local goods quality & price/value (eg japan, NZ, Australia...) are there!  So we still get screwed even when is says fairprice!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Yah.... I also like going there.  I find the cooked food in most SEA countries are much better then SG now.  The good ones in SG are slowing disappearing. 

Shopping in other countries are of better value.  Even "CUTN" prices are more costly then smaller shops here.  1st tier cities in other countries are pricey but at least their local goods quality & price/value (eg japan, NZ, Australia...) are there!  So we still get screwed even when is says fairprice!

A lot of thing is 3 or 4 times more expensive here.

Hopefully next year I can. Sgd 10 on JB, can eat 3 meal and watch a movie.

The bush I buy is high quality in jb and yet it the price of a cheap brush in sg

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

7 hours ago, The_King said:

A lot of thing is 3 or 4 times more expensive here.

Hopefully next year I can. Sgd 10 on JB, can eat 3 meal and watch a movie.

The bush I buy is high quality in jb and yet it the price of a cheap brush in sg

A few more months, i am sure we can travel liao!  If not many big company toh!

Just that more people will get sick. 

I miss street food from SEA, esp Thai! Sawadeekrap!

We need to just shop wisely & make our money work harder!

ps. i miss your thread on JB shopping & food!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The_King said:

Actually more truelyasians converted to sinkie in SG now... 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Yup zicha there more value for $$$.. Sinkieland is overpriced due to the REITs and greedy landlord... 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

A few more months, i am sure we can travel liao!  If not many big company toh!

Just that more people will get sick. 

I miss street food from SEA, esp Thai! Sawadeekrap!

We need to just shop wisely & make our money work harder!

ps. i miss your thread on JB shopping & food!

I don't think this yr I will be able to go JB and take pictures.of food and mall. Jin sad

I like JB due to lower cost of living. Who know maybe next time I move to jb stay

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The_King said:

I don't think this yr I will be able to go JB and take pictures.of food and mall. Jin sad

I like JB due to lower cost of living. Who know maybe next time I move to jb stay

When u move to JB, i visit JB i call u like this .

You come out bring me walk walk ok?

• Wahaha 3

6 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

My area many of the private coffee shop the zhup chai peng cooks are malaysians. Poor guys cant go back for 3 months!

They have nice big house to go back to when border reopens. Most sinkies only have pigeon hole to go back to. Not sure who is poorer

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_King said:

But money earn gao gao

Unless they own the stall, they are also an employee.  Some of these ZCP stalls have webcam monitored by their boss!

To be fair these guys can cook fairly well and its a tough job too!  I find most of them are nice blokes!

20 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Unless they own the stall, they are also an employee.  Some of these ZCP stalls have webcam monitored by their boss!

To be fair these guys can cook fairly well and its a tough job too!  I find most of them are nice blokes!

I eat and found all the same taste. But somehow JB one a bit different

• Like 1