Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

giphy.gif

Maybe the clip a few months old already - cos KT looks a great deal bui2 in this. But really .. top shelf language at home :(

It is old clip but doesnt change that he is a useless parent, son and just a waste of space. 
fuck man, i stay in bigger house also took 3 yrs to plan for family. This asshole ruining lives like warriors

• Sad 2
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

It is old clip but doesnt change that he is a useless parent, son and just a waste of space. 
fuck man, i stay in bigger house also took 3 yrs to plan for family. This asshole ruining lives like warriors

He follow his wife advice move out to smaller rented hdb also worth it. But probably doesn't want to or cannot cos .. once move out, who will take care of his kids when he's working/role playing siaolang/his wife working

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

He follow his wife advice move out to smaller rented hdb also worth it. But probably doesn't want to or cannot cos .. once move out, who will take care of his kids when he's working/role playing siaolang/his wife working

Spot on. Horrible manchild

• Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

2 generations of useles parents

Background can tell they are indeed low ses hoarders

And see how many hp chargers the clown has, like doing big business

Kurt is the hoader. They allow him to do it. Before HIP, whole house was covered with wrestling posters and kurt’s photos only

• wtf 2

IMG-7224.jpg

8 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I shake my head in disbelieve...

That's not how you teach a child. That's wrong in pampering the kid and when grown up no respect to elderly or parents.

Just like how kurt is now. I hate how kurt takes no responsibility and then scolds his father

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

35 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I shake my head in disbelieve...

That's not how you teach a child. That's wrong in pampering the kid and when grown up no respect to elderly or parents.

26 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Just like how kurt is now. I hate how kurt takes no responsibility and then scolds his father

• Wahaha 2

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Update on cock case

kurt n lawyer likely to be in holding room as no sight of them and doubt they dare to be late

Adjournment to 11 March

If Singaplex releases the stupid podcast soon, then potentially more sharges cause I think Kurt doesn’t know how to shut up

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Adjournment to 11 March

If Singaplex releases the stupid podcast soon, then potentially more sharges cause I think Kurt doesn’t know how to shut up

Exactly why i dont mind more delays, the final blow will be a big one

i read adjourned to 15 march. But more credible group say 11 March

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Exactly why i dont mind more delays, the final blow will be a big one

i read adjourned to 15 march. But more credible group say 11 March

Good things must wait

The fucker probably feeling smug now, and thinks his chance of getting warning is higher as it drags 

• Like 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Good things must wait

The fucker probably feeling smug now, and thinks his chance of getting warning is higher as it drags 

I guarantee the podcast will land him more sharges. I cannot wait. The specky biantai will tio too

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg