Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Go YouTube can see shorts. LA Knight reminds me of stone cold but Kurt just spoilt the whole thing

I usually see on youtube recently for full segments of CM Punk. The Rock with Jinder was good too. 
heard a lot about Knight, former actor and late bloomer. To compare him with SCSA is high praise, will check it out 👍🏻

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I usually see on youtube recently for full segments of CM Punk. The Rock with Jinder was good too. 
heard a lot about Knight, former actor and late bloomer. To compare him with SCSA is high praise, will check it out 👍🏻

With CM punk back it might be worth watching.. just need to get the stupid image of KT punk out after watching too many widead videos.

LA Knight some say he also cuts promo like The Rock. Abit of a mix between Rock and SCSA

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

With CM punk back it might be worth watching.. just need to get the stupid image of KT punk out after watching too many widead videos.

LA Knight some say he also cuts promo like The Rock. Abit of a mix between Rock and SCSA

Useless KT bash cm punk so much but still imitate him. He is more like Katie Pang-sai

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Kurt angwee his father scold him 9696 .. then later someone mentioned it is 27th :wahaha:

Yah. His so called suay date cos thats the day he jiak sai or video was released. Lost track of this idiot’s nonsense 😂

IMG-7224.jpg