Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

Throwback, idk why the fuck the article also show close up shots of Kurt’s nipples

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/amphtml/does-someone-kurt-tay-deserve-044541790.html

“Last time I work full-time at NTU as nude model. The money very good, about $30 per hour, and I just need to sit there for 4 hours every day and let the students draw me.”

Not the most conventional of jobs, but Tay Foo Wei (better known as Kurt Tay) was never a person who was afraid showing off some skin. Unfortunately, that golden goose didn’t lay eggs for long.

“One time when they drawing me, I mari kita and become very hard, then after a while got liquid come out. After that the professor ban me from working there.”

@coffeenut @ManOfTheHour @chamfer

Edited by noobmaster
  • wtf 2

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Throwback, idk why the fuck the article also show close up shots of Kurt’s nipples

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/amphtml/does-someone-kurt-tay-deserve-044541790.html

“Last time I work full-time at NTU as nude model. The money very good, about $30 per hour, and I just need to sit there for 4 hours every day and let the students draw me.”

Not the most conventional of jobs, but Tay Foo Wei (better known as Kurt Tay) was never a person who was afraid showing off some skin. Unfortunately, that golden goose didn’t lay eggs for long.

“One time when they drawing me, I mari kita and become very hard, then after a while got liquid come out. After that the professor ban me from working there.”

@coffeenut @ManOfTheHour @chamfer

Knn

“I don’t edit the videos because I don’t know how to. I just press pause when I want to stop, then I upload the whole thing,” he confirms.

Also, who is this kgk?!

WH0GA0H.jpg

• Wahaha 3

27 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I choked laughing at this

Reminds me of that meme I rmb coming across

It was a pic of Kurt washing the banzai bowl and smiling lovingly at lesnar who was standing beside him 

Then some captions like “son next time this will be yours” or smth like that

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Reminds me of that meme I rmb coming across

It was a pic of Kurt washing the banzai bowl and smiling lovingly at lesnar who was standing beside him 

Then some captions like “son next time this will be yours” or smth like that

Oh yes! HAHAHA

IMG_9658.jpeg

• Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg