[gpgt] my new work shoes

aaur4man

It's hard to find proper shoes to support my weak foot and buibui weight.... So have to get from US

IMG-20191104-212804.jpg

The trutech insoles (by Adidas) is uber comfortable. In fact Rockport insoles have been class leading in budget segment. Meant for long walk and standing. Should have never stopped wearing Rockport to chase after fashion. Nevertheless this new design is up to date albeit not as "sharp" as the gentleman bespoke style.

Sadly the soles are now synthetic and lack the weighted strides it used to have, as is true for most similarly branded tiers. However since it's not that expensive I wouldn't expect to wear it more than 3 years at a go. 

Rockport ftw.

• Like 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

my favourite brand. but they were in financial straight a couple years back. Good to hear they survive. Its that brand or Clarks

• Like 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube