A 43-year-old ex saf officer died suddenly after collapsing at work

The_King

E5A3AEE794B7E78C9DE6ADBB_0.jpg?VersionId

A 43-year-old man suddenly collapsed while working. Although he woke up after emergency rescue by his colleagues, he fell into coma again on the way to the hospital, and finally he could not survive.

The deceased, Cai Yangguang, was an army officer. After leaving the army, he joined the family business as an engineer. He had always been in good health, but unexpectedly he suddenly fainted while working last Sunday (April 28) and was pronounced dead after being sent to the hospital.

His sister Cai Tingting (40 years old) said in an interview at the mourning hall that the incident happened so suddenly that the family still has difficulty accepting her brother's death.

Cai Tingting told the reporter of Shin Min Daily News that at around 2 pm that day, her brother suddenly fainted while working. A company employee immediately came to his rescue and performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and he later regained consciousness. People around him immediately called for an ambulance.

But on the way to the hospital, Cai Yangguang fell into coma again. The accompanying medical staff immediately rescued him, but he never woke up and was pronounced dead after arriving at the hospital.

Cai Yangguang's father also accompanied the ambulance to the hospital.

Cai Tingting recalled Cai Yangguang's personality with emotion, saying that he was a responsible person and had a good relationship with his family.

"He is a good son and brother. He has always attached great importance to and taken care of his family. He will be the first to stand up and solve problems at home."

Cai Yangguang’s wife Zhenmei (35 years old, engineer) told reporters that she met her husband in 2013 and they got married six years ago. She said her husband was a very hard-working and motivated man who had always devoted himself to the family.

"He is not only a responsible man, but also a kind person who gets along well with everyone." Cai Yangguang and his wife have a four-year-old son.

The funeral hall for the deceased is located at Woodlands Memorial Hall. The funeral will be held at 12 noon on Friday (May 3) and sent to the Mandai Cremation Ground.

Physically fit and with no history of heart disease

The deceased had always been in good health and had no family history of heart disease.

Relatives and friends were quite surprised that Cai Yangguang suddenly fainted and passed away.

Doctors later informed the cause of death was cardiac arrest.

His military friend Mr. Tang (43 years old) told reporters that Cai Yangguang was a lieutenant colonel (LTC) before leaving the army last year and served in the army for more than 20 years.

"His body has always been very strong, and we can't believe that he suddenly collapsed." Cai Tingting said that neither Cai Yangguang nor his parents had any history of heart disease. However, family members also revealed that the deceased had a smoking habit before his death.

• Sad 5
  • wtf 1

very healthy but heart  problem = MRNA

this is what happen when those on top try to play god, there a reason why the immune system created all this.  every  cell have their own job. finding the right anti bodies is the job of dendritic cell and creating the anti bodies is the job of B cells. NOT MRNA

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_King said:

very healthy but heart  problem = MRNA

this is what happen when those on top try to play god, there a reason why the immune system created all this.  every  cell have their own job. finding the right anti bodies is the job of dendritic cell and creating the anti bodies is the job of B cells. NOT MRNA

maxresdefault.jpg

tsk, was just going to post "in before @The_King say vaccine"

• Wahaha 3

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

tsk, was just going to post "in before @The_King say vaccine"

this posion mrna really mess up the body. it anyhow send signal to create this and that which is not what the body do, this is killing the body

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

this posion mrna really mess up the body. it anyhow send signal to create this and that which is not what the body do, this is killing the body

Politicians had a choice to make, lose 60% of your population immediately like during the Spanish flu, or an unknown number suffer and possibility die from long term effects, long enough for some of them to have child and die, die lah.

In those shoes, I would have made the same choice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

Politicians had a choice to make, lose 60% of your population immediately like during the Spanish flu, or an unknown number suffer and possibility die from long term effects, long enough for some of them to have child and die, die lah.

In those shoes, I would have made the same choice.

i will not, i will give them a choice, i tell them what mrna does and what happen if you take or do not take

under the 9th  Amendment, protects, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to privacy, and one's own body

in short my body my choice

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

i will not, i will give them a choice, i tell them what mrna does and what happen if you take or do not take

under the 9th  Amendment, protects, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to privacy, and one's own body

in short my body my choice

8oqwqs.jpg

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

goshh. his name is yang guang. like jhb sunshine cola

Yah. Chua Yang Kwang

He will take part in every run/marathon/sport kind. But towards his 40s bit bui. He poly batch, I JC batch

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Cai Yangguang was a lieutenant colonel (LTC)

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

If i hv to be honest, we all hated him 😆

You need to fit the profile to get the job.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

You need to fit the profile to get the job.

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

He had a mini me who liked to copy him and ended up being a bigger asshole

You like to lick chiobu butt, he like to lick officer butt, you're not the same.

• Wahaha 1