My kidney is deteriorating

Sn00pyPeanut

5 hours ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

Today 5th day. I don’t feel so tired . The urge is there but I can control . 

Will it make u kisiao and turn chiu into btss grabbing xmm or eben gmilf?

Then eventually chiu will lose sanity and chop it off or learn gui hua bao dian?

Edited by XianGe

2 hours ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

I find things to do like watching Netflix , exercise 

But wat if chiu go out walk saw 10/10 zehzeh n meimei? Or sales lady touch chir hand to flirt

13 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

surprisingly I am able to control. 

but I feel giddy after a nap in the evening wts

This one check with doc la .. after wake up and stand feel dizziness, usually from low blood sugar, low blood pressure or dehydration. Should be easy fix. 

• wtf 1

47 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

This one check with doc la .. after wake up and stand feel dizziness, usually from low blood sugar, low blood pressure or dehydration. Should be easy fix. 

I slept like 1-1.5h only just now 

2 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

I slept like 1-1.5h only just now 

It isn't how many hours you slept .. is when you stand up, sudden lower blood flow to brain might be the reason for dizziness - which is usually cos of low blood sugar, or low BP. It could just be more pooled blood in the feet so if stand up slowly when wake up, will be better and won't feel dizzy. 

If keep happening get a doc's assessment la .. usually is simple fixes, but only after you know the reason

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

It isn't how many hours you slept .. is when you stand up, sudden lower blood flow to brain might be the reason for dizziness - which is usually cos of low blood sugar, or low BP. It could just be more pooled blood in the feet so if stand up slowly when wake up, will be better and won't feel dizzy. 

If keep happening get a doc's assessment la .. usually is simple fixes, but only after you know the reason

my blood pressure not high less than 110. I believe what you said because I also do experience fainting spell post exercise activity

• wtf 1

1 minute ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

my blood pressure not high less than 110. I believe what you said because I also do experience fainting spell post exercise activity

cb .. you fainted atleast once and never check with doc do a proper checkup? Get a proper assessment done and discuss with doc what to change and improve. After fix, then can fap ..

Imagine chiu fapping furiously (exercise) and then faint mid-fap .. will be damn awkward for whoever walks in and decides to help you 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

cb .. you fainted atleast once and never check with doc do a proper checkup? Get a proper assessment done and discuss with doc what to change and improve. After fix, then can fap ..

Imagine chiu fapping furiously (exercise) and then faint mid-fap .. will be damn awkward for whoever walks in and decides to help you 

never faint la walao just feel giddy ..

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

I don’t get you

was replying to this from you:

"never faint la walao just feel giddy .."

swoon as in giddy.

I think most likely blood pressure issue.