GVGT: CAG with nail polish and friendship bracelet cry after Taylor Swift concert

noobmaster

Just now, coffeenut said:

More traumatised by the stick figure xdd he/she/they hugging - the one wearing a Taylor Swift inspired glitter shirt/gown whatever that thing is :s 

wah wtf, i just noticed

another cag

• Wahaha 2

spacer.png

• noobmaster changed the title to GVGT: CAG with nail polish and friendship bracelet cry after Taylor Swift concert
2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

More traumatised by the stick figure xdd he/she/they hugging - the one wearing a Taylor Swift inspired glitter shirt/gown whatever that thing is :s 

omg i just noticed nail polish too..

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

The crying already made me disgusted

xdds only le, gib chance .. prolly first time attend concert or maybe at best been to JJ Lin concert with sisters/friends 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

The fsck you notice at first then? Friendship braceletception, glitter/powderface, goth nail polish .. all fscking odd combo 

Kpop fans and these pop fans are the worst. Thats why so many gays these days. 
they need to listen to masculine music

• Full Of Win 1
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

56 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

The fsck you notice at first then? Friendship braceletception, glitter/powderface, goth nail polish .. all fscking odd combo 

Remember the 80s & 90s. Men wore make up n nail polish but looked masculine. Some of those Jap rockstars looked female but attracted women & didnt turn anyone gay. 

It’s all about the aura. 
That chao ah gua Swiftie can wear anything n still look gay

I bet my life he is a huge Kpop fan

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

18 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Remember the 80s & 90s. Men wore make up n nail polish but looked masculine. Some of those Jap rockstars looked female but attracted women & didnt turn anyone gay. 

It’s all about the aura. 
That chao ah gua Swiftie can wear anything n still look gay

I bet my life he is a huge Kpop fan

Means what - the kpop girl bands don't exude enough sexuality to attract kids/young males, or the xdds are indimidated by their presence and want to imitate them until turn to other males in their cohort? :o

The boy bands seem to be doing well enough to attract the females in certain countries (with their solo performances in Korea, and group performances outside Korea). Even though many of the boy band members zhng their faces until look misshapen beautiful, think most of them are hetero IRL, or maybe bi-curious. 

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

6 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Means what - the kpop girl bands don't exude enough sexuality to attract kids/young males, or the xdds are indimidated by their presence and want to imitate them until turn to other males in their cohort? :o

The boy bands seem to be doing well enough to attract the females in certain countries (with their solo performances in Korea, and group performances outside Korea). Even though many of the boy band members zhng their faces until look misshapen beautiful, think most of them are hetero IRL, or maybe bi-curious. 

It’s just the content of kpop. The boybands seem gay and the women make  young boys wanna dance n dress like fags. 

growing up on metal n hardrock, as a kid i knew life was gonna be hard and to just suck it up, if not im gonna be left behind. 
kpop just teaches kids to be sexual, perverse & weak minded. 
thats why most chinese kids in sg, china etc are bbfa or gay. All they do is wank at anything. 
i cant even fucking workout in peace without some ah gua signalling to me

young males dont even watch sports. Rather go shape eyebrow n go sephora

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

It’s just the content of kpop. The boybands seem gay and the women make  young boys wanna dance n dress like fags. 

growing up on metal n hardrock, as a kid i knew life was gonna be hard and to just suck it up, if not im gonna be left behind. 
thats why most chinese kids in sg, china etc are bbfa or gay. All they do is wank at anything. 

Knn chiu say mcm working out in public like KT at the senior's mobility corner :s 

But really got so jialat for you in gyms meh? 

• Wahaha 2

Just now, coffeenut said:

Knn chiu say mcm working out in public like KT at the senior's mobility corner :s 

But really got so jialat for you in gyms meh? 

I get “cruised” often cos well, i am handsome. 
if i want a proper swim i go safra, also get weirdos asking me if i wanna join them shower. Knn 

In my 20s i hit someone before. No arrest cos the fag dare not call police. But keep threatening to. Iirc was at citylink

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

@coffeenut i just remembered another gay incident. I was  walking with my then gf. 
this gay was giving out waxing flyers. 
suddenly approach me, say i am hairy wanna try. 
i said no. He then said “i will personally wax your privates” then make slurp sound. 
I grab him and corner him at the glass entrance of Wheelock. 
These fags have been preying on guys forever yet act victim, say ppl discriminate etc. lanjiao lah! 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

It’s all about the aura.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

10 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@coffeenut i just remembered another gay incident. I was  walking with my then gf. 
this gay was giving out waxing flyers. 
suddenly approach me, say i am hairy wanna try. 
i said no. He then said “i will personally wax your privates” then make slurp sound. 
I grab him and corner him at the glass entrance of Wheelock. 
These fags have been preying on guys forever yet act victim, say ppl discriminate etc. lanjiao lah! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now no more 377a some more open 

• Like 1

spacer.png

10 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

young males dont even watch sports. Rather go shape eyebrow n go sephora

Wah knn reminds me of

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4FqwX-v7xp/?igsh=MW5rMGE0Nmw2d2Y0bg==

@classyNfabulous @coffeenut

• wtf 1

spacer.png