why are more Muslim females wearing

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

This is quite logic as arab countries have sandstorms .

But Quran does mentioned about covering up. So nowadays malay muslims & indian muslims tends to go towards arabic culture. Thus religion is been mixed up with ethnic race.(just my thoughts on this)

Maybe tis ish huai locals start covering up... Have to respect that.

3 hours ago, chamfer said:

This is quite logic as arab countries have sandstorms .

But Quran does mentioned about covering up. So nowadays malay muslims & indian muslims tends to go towards arabic culture. Thus religion is been mixed up with ethnic race.(just my thoughts on this)

Yah my thoughts too... Arab money flowing in and Arab imans/influence coming in and dominating the religion. The locals cannot differentiate between what is the religion and what is arabic culture. They confuse the two as the same.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, XianGe said:

Maybe tis ish huai locals start covering up... Have to respect that.

The malays ladies dun cover up or wear hijab when i was a small kid. They mostly use a shawl or scarf to drape around their head.

I ever saw indon maids or some local malay ladies wear hijab but wearing short sleeve tee shirt and long pants shopping at my nearby mall. 

I saw a malay lady in fully covered black loose clothing with her husband by her side just a few months back Totally cannot see eyes (Burka). Heard from my former indo maid who worked in arab before saying that females cannot go out without husband or close male relatives by their side even they are wearing burka.

Maybe some is more liberal but most are getting more and more on extreme side. I will avoid going near those cover up ladies especially those who wear fully black loose clothing with or without veil. I also do the same to men who wear long robes like those arabic types too.

Some of my former malay colleagues who don't wear hijab also starting to wear it and behave differently from last time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chamfer said:

The malays ladies dun cover up or wear hijab when i was a small kid. They mostly use a shawl or scarf to drape around their head.

same here...  my english teacher is malay lady. no headdress. i remember she perm her hair curly curly which was very fashionable during that time. we call her maggie mee..

they seem to be moving backwards... :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chamfer said:

I ever saw indon maids or some local malay ladies wear hijab but wearing short sleeve tee shirt and long pants shopping at my nearby mall. 

I saw a malay lady in fully covered black loose clothing with her husband by her side just a few months back Totally cannot see eyes (Burka). Heard from my former indo maid who worked in arab before saying that females cannot go out without husband or close male relatives by their side even they are wearing burka.

Maybe some is more liberal but most are getting more and more on extreme side. I will avoid going near those cover up ladies especially those who wear fully black loose clothing with or without veil. I also do the same to men who wear long robes like those arabic types too.

Some of my former malay colleagues who don't wear hijab also starting to wear it and behave differently from last time.

Ya usually I will avoid those cover up fully. Don’t even know who’s inside and if they have peaceful intent or not

@ManOfTheHour 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png