Taxi driver changing shift declines to take passenger who then calls him 'a**hole' in front of boy

The_King

A man was caught on camera arguing with a cabby at the One Fullerton taxi stand on Christmas Day.

A Stomper, who was controlling the traffic there, shared a video of the incident.

"The taxi driver was changing shift and didn't want to take him," said the Stomper.

"The man asked me to chase away the taxi driver, but the taxi driver overheard and started the argument, and they started taking videos of each other."

In the video, the cabby was in a Strides taxi holding his phone up and can be heard saying: "Don't call me an 'a**hole'."

The man, who was carrying a small boy, retorted: "You are an a**hole. Look at the way you treat children."

The Stomper said he did not know what the man was accusing the driver of.

The man said "You are an a**hole" four times in the video.

A woman, who appeared to be with the man, then stepped forward and said to the cabby: "Stop taking a video of my child right now."

She threatened to report the driver and aimed her phone at the driver.

The Stomper said when the woman started taking a video of him, he walked away to get the security manager.

"Later on, I handed over the issue and stayed away from the couple because I didn't want to have any contact or argument with the man."

quarrel_1.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

actually i kinda agreed that if taxi are changing shift. they should not be allow to wait at taxi stand.

cos if other taxi comes along. they see and think since taxi stand got taxi liao. they will not drive into the taxi stand.  

actually what the taxi waiting for then?

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

14 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

actually what the taxi waiting for then?

change shift. waiting for passenger gg same way as him lo. when passenger come taxi stand, he will ask AMK if he stays AMK lo. 

basically the fucking taxi just doesn't want to empty car from one fullerton go back home which for eg. AMK

31 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

change shift. waiting for passenger gg same way as him lo. when passenger come taxi stand, he will ask AMK if he stays AMK lo. 

basically the fucking taxi just doesn't want to empty car from one fullerton go back home which for eg. AMK

dumb 1990s fuck shit

• Wahaha 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif