China: collapsed-death-cremated, all within 3 hours

The_King

So, the parents expect a 7-day memorial?

I think in China the cremation is fast. My uncle who is a very senior doctor in one of the prestigious Uni hospital in Shanghai has his cremation on the same day. Then they hold a memorial a few days later where senior people come to say eulogies.

I think they don't have a culture of laying them around in neon lights and wreaths.

I think better. If not important then just quietly go. If elite then organise a memorial in some fancy place. No need to put into a glass coffin the emancipated body.

• Like 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

we have the legal version

Human Organ Transplant

Human organ transplantation is one of the most remarkable successes in the history of medicine. It is often the only hope for people suffering from organ failure.

Organ donation is one of the greatest gifts that you can ever make. There are 2 ways in which you can help others through a gift of life:

• HOTA
  • MTERA 

What is HOTA?

The Human Organ Transplant Act (HOTA) allows for the kidneys, heart, liver and corneas to be removed, for the purpose of transplantation, in the event of death from any cause.

HOTA covers all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents 21 years old and above, who are not mentally disordered, unless they have opted out.

How do I opt out of HOTA?

Complete the HOTA Opt Out Form and send it to the National Organ Transplant Unit.

How do I opt back into HOTA if I opted out before?

Complete the Withdrawal of Objection Form and sent it to the National Organ Transplant Unit. Do note that you will not receive priority should you require an organ transplant.

For more information, download the HOTA Information Booklet in your choice of language:

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

22 hours ago, Satki said:

So, the parents expect a 7-day memorial?

I think in China the cremation is fast. My uncle who is a very senior doctor in one of the prestigious Uni hospital in Shanghai has his cremation on the same day. Then they hold a memorial a few days later where senior people come to say eulogies.

I think they don't have a culture of laying them around in neon lights and wreaths.

I think better. If not important then just quietly go. If elite then organise a memorial in some fancy place. No need to put into a glass coffin the emancipated body.

think you did not get the story. it says that the parents did not even see the son and never sign off and was only told that they cremated him. then when ask which morgue or who cremated him, they said they dunno. and its a in house doctors, did not even bother to send him to a real hospital when they said he collapsed

sounds fishy right? 

• wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

think you did not get the story. it says that the parents did not even see the son and never sign off and was only told that they cremated him. then when ask which morgue or who cremated him, they said they dunno. and its a in house doctors, did not even bother to send him to a real hospital when they said he collapsed

sounds fishy right? 

ah so my bad. maybe harvested but not put back in one nice piece. so not nice to allow parents to view it.

1 minute ago, Satki said:

ah so my bad. maybe harvested but not put back in one nice piece. so not nice to allow parents to view it.

ya lo. kinda fishy. moreover why did not even let parents see son for the last time before cremate sia.

thats why they said we are born to be organ harvester to the rich and powerful .