Wife found hubby practised kissing with cousin to kiss her better. Mugen french kiss zhut zhut experts, practice makes perfect got wrong?

metalrover

WIFE FOUNDS OUT HUSBAND PRACTICING KISSING WITH HIS COUSIN

spacer.png

This morning I went through my husband’s phone because he’s been acting weird. Little did I find out, he wasn’t cheating BUT…

Advertisements

In 2019 he practised kissing with his cousin to kiss me better? I went through his text messages with his cousin and found texts sent like “we held ourselves back” “i wanted to pull your pants down and slap that ass, but it would’ve made things awkward” “i would have bitten your neck” etc. NOW am I the only one that finds this weird? From reading the texts, I don’t think anything more happened than kissing, but like getting taught by YOUR COUSIN??? KISSING YOUR COUSIN??

me and his cousin have hung out before and we’re cool so????

This is kinda disgusting and yet so weird, does anyone has this kind of experience or heard of anyone doing such an act against god?

Here are what netizens think:

• Well, I guess you want to make sure that the phone number matches the cousin? Some people save phone numbers with different names….
  • I really wonder whether this is the cousin (cousin name but number is actually of someone else) and if it is indeed the cousin, it still isn’t any better. All I can say is, this is weird and you probably need to get out of this. Unless that’s your thing, and you’re his other cousin. Haha.
  • You had suspicions so YOU violate trust by looking through your partner’s phone? Maybe you need to.have a serious “come to jesus” moment with yourself about that.
  • Never heard the phrase kissing cousins huh? It’s there for a reason. Now my in law cousins actually are together and had a kid. They hate each other but can’t separate because now it would be awkward at family get togethers
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

6 hours ago, The_King said:

Why not get the wife male cousin to paik piak her as training, so as to give the hubby better sex

You should advertise in Carousel. A young male with a cache of blue pills, ready to assist in any family issues. Discreet.

• Wahaha 3