Bf found safety helmet in gf house. Gf exprained her female friend did some drilling at her place. Mugen safety equipment experts, u buy her story?

metalrover

GUY FOUND CONDOM WRAPPER IN GF’S TRASH, SHE SAYS FRIEND USED IT ON HER “TOY”

spacer.png

I [25M] found a condom wrapper in my gf’s [23F] trash and don’t know whether to believe her explanation

Advertisements

I was at my girlfriend’s home in her bedroom. She asked me to throw away a piece of trash and I leaned over the side of the bed to throw it away in her almost empty trash can. I noticed a gold glimmer. I immediately thought “condom wrapper” but told myself I was being crazy.

She got up to pee and the temptation got the best of me and I picked it out. It was a condom wrapper. My heart immediately sunk and started racing because we don’t use protection. There was also the used rubber in there with it.

I showed her what I found and her eyes kinda widened and her face was like an “oh my god” type face. I didn’t say anything just grabbed my things and started leaving. She chased after me and explained why it was there.

She said her roommate who borrowed her “adult toy” to attach it to the strap on mechanism. My girl then says after she washed it she used a rubber on it because she did not want to cross contaminate. She explained this without hesitation so it almost seems believable.

Advertisements

My only question is if someone is worried about someone else’s bacteria? Idk what to think. She claims evidence for her explanation is the fact the condom had no human fluids in it but I didn’t touch it or examine it so I’m not sure if that’s true.

• Wahaha 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, metalrover said:

If reverse the story, ask back the gf :

she find helmet in bf house. Bf exprained his male friend come over to borrow toy drill his pgd.

Gf will believe boh? 

17 hours ago, XianGe said:

Boh.. lol.. 

if u have friend like kgk xdd @HarrisY1, limpeh think the gf will believe

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 5