aaur4man go Norway ssrr

aaur4man

58 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Near zero right? 

I’m probably wearing heatech. With fleece jacket and waterproof jacket. Hopefully can withstand the cold

yes about 2deg and can drop below zero. I got whole suite uniqlo heattech shebang for this trip.

first few days only wear the parka with office shirt. cmi.

last day inner heattech shirt, heattech scarf, sweater, glove, parka, heattech socks, inner tights

image.png

image.png

image.png

goods_09_459734.jpg?width=750

HEATTECH Tights

goods_07_459730.jpg?width=750

Edited by aaur4man
  • Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

29 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

yes about 2deg and can drop below zero. I got whole suite uniqlo heattech shebang for this trip.

first few days only wear the parka with office shirt. cmi.

last day inner heattech shirt, heattech scarf, sweater, glove, parka, heattech socks, inner tights

goods_07_459730.jpg?width=750

Scarf is best - can take out when in the warmth and then wrap around neck and mouth again. I prefer the mitten type warmers though - all fingers share heat - but wear liao cannot operate camera :( 

• Wahaha 1

6 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Scarf is best - can take out when in the warmth and then wrap around neck and mouth again. I prefer the mitten type warmers though - all fingers share heat - but wear liao cannot operate camera :( 

jinjja regret didnt get the touchscreen compatible glove.  might just buy it for Jan

https://www.uniqlo.com/sg/en/products/E462253-000?colorCode=COL07&sizeCode=SMA004&gclid=CjwKCAjwkNOpBhBEEiwAb3MvvdXciWxJgDoJQ3F2CoYNpCNzW3vngtSrW1hlN7vTEoLy5r26iniiZxoCxDcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by aaur4man

2 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Means they summoned u... Lol

If chiu fly so often n far out, chiu already on krisflyer gold?

no......i had before but expired. this round flew qatar which isnt star alliance.

Jan might go for star. but i like qatar timing more efficient.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Tiagong the trick is to wear a fitted glove with touchscreen capabilities, then wear a larger mitten or glove over it.

When take photo, just take off the outer glove and your hands still won’t be exposed to the cold 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

This one too thin. I bought the warmest one, heatech function gloves or something like that, hope good enough

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Tiagong the trick is to wear a fitted glove with touchscreen capabilities, then wear a larger mitten or glove over it.

When take photo, just take off the outer glove and your hands still won’t be exposed to the cold 

It's true I'm the baking mitten

• wtf 1

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

Going Tromso for a few days. I’m using 3 in 1 jacket and neck warmer/beanie. Hopefully enough 

I got snow pants too, and snow boots and socks.

Prepare crampons. Get the rubber elastic kind, not lace up kind, because you have to remove when going indoors. Unlike Oslo, most sidewalks in Tromso are not heated so the snow turns to ice from the traffic. Even the locals fall down but usually not serious. But there might be a puddle of slush and you don't want to get wet or muddy.

Bring the crampons for northern lights tour because might have to walk down slopes etc. The guides will try to help support but you will have much less risk of falling with crampons.

Bring the daiso heat packs to warm your hands in pocket. If conditions are good, you will be out in the open for 2+h while everyone takes photos. Don't bring them to dog sledding because poisonous to dogs. 

8 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Prepare crampons. Get the rubber elastic kind, not lace up kind, because you have to remove when going indoors. Unlike Oslo, most sidewalks in Tromso are not heated so the snow turns to ice from the traffic. Even the locals fall down but usually not serious. But there might be a puddle of slush and you don't want to get wet or muddy.

Bring the crampons for northern lights tour because might have to walk down slopes etc. The guides will try to help support but you will have much less risk of falling with crampons.

Bring the daiso heat packs to warm your hands in pocket. If conditions are good, you will be out in the open for 2+h while everyone takes photos. Don't bring them to dog sledding because poisonous to dogs. 

What thing poisonous to dogs? Hand warmers?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

no......i had before but expired. this round flew qatar which isnt star alliance.

Jan might go for star. but i like qatar timing more efficient.

Your traveldesk not nice.. 

Should help u get pts

Edited by XianGe

4 hours ago, XianGe said:

Your traveldesk not nice.. 

Should help u get pts

dont say liao. always give me lowest fare.  after issue then realise NO SEAT CONFIRMED when my profile is aisle seat always

cb like this i might as well buy myself get better deal use them for fuck

Edited by aaur4man
  • Sad 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

dont say liao. always give me lowest fare.  after issue then realise NO SEAT CONFIRMED when my profile is aisle seat always

cb like this i might as well buy myself get better deal use them for fuck

They most JLB role