My bto flat lai liao

The_King

22 hours ago, The_King said:

My first night stay there, on ac at 12.45am, meter reading 23kWh, 11.20am change to fan mode then off at 12.15noon

Also switch on heater for 15 to 20min

Then before I go out it was 28kWh. Which mean ac cost me $1.30 to $1.50 for 11hr cooling mode

I forgot to add, afternoon I notice the aircon take much longer to reach 25c, I tested it 3 times in the afternoon to on ac, it take on average 20 to 50min to reach 25c (sometime fast and sometime almost 1hr and I forgot to see if it sunny or cloudy ) for night it take less then 13min to reach 25c ( for night I only managed to test once so result is once one 1 data)

Also my room is pretty well insulated other then the Windows which I plan for adding sec glazing

For afternoon why such long cooling down, my best guess is the sunlight heat up the wall and window which keep releasing heat. Also the room temp is much warmer and humid which I guess add to the cause.

So if u are someone who one ac in the afternoon or 24/7 type, say if the btu calculator say u need 10k, get 18k model, else ur ac will be like mine who tale almost 1hr to cool to 25c

Also my door I buy those cheap $10 bottom door seal and so far no leaking of cool air to the warm side aka no aircon side

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Will it fit a body? Yes / No

Is it traceable? Yes / No

Can you disposal of it easily? Yes / No

The Sharp looks most durable

if i need 2, which one your choice, i wanted 2  sharp but there no space for rack unless i do wall shelf for the oven

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

if i need 2, which one your choice, i wanted 2  sharp but there no space for rack unless i do wall shelf for the oven

That's a lot of bodies. Coming from maintaining aging hardware in an IT environment, you don't want to purchase hardware from the same brand and place at the same time, they have a habit of failing at the same time and you're stuck without backups. Roping in the king of server rooms @kokleong for his views.

• Wahaha 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

That's a lot of bodies. Coming from maintaining aging hardware in an IT environment, you don't want to purchase hardware from the same brand and place at the same time, they have a habit of failing at the same time and you're stuck without backups. Roping in the king of server rooms @kokleong for his views.

sorry im just not good with home appliances where N = 2 :umchio:

• Wahaha 2

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

19 minutes ago, The_King said:

huai the fark chiu need 2 chest freezers???

7 minutes ago, sTiCkY said:

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

once is freezer, another is fridge

• Wahaha 1

29 minutes ago, sTiCkY said:

He preparing for doomsday scenario. Buy whole cow cheap cheap bag and store inside - every 2 weeks take out one pack, thaw jiaks :(

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

24 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

He preparing for doomsday scenario. Buy whole cow cheap cheap bag and store inside - every 2 weeks take out one pack, thaw jiaks :(

If you can jiak a whole cow every 2 weeks solo, it's jin scary...

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

If you can jiak a whole cow every 2 weeks solo, it's jin scary...

Haha no la, mean whole cow break into 6-8kg packs, and freezepack - need take 1 pack out to thaw slow in refrigerator then jiak finish over a fortnight. He all meat carnivore only 

• Like 1

phase 3 begin after i do nothing for 1.5month

the washing machine area is 148cm. then deduct the draiange pipe which take 6cm of space = 142cm. with the rack i will make use of the vertical space including drainage pipe which is like chest freezer stack oven stack clothes peg, and other light item = 70cm of space

so 148 - 70cm = 78cm = enough for sharp 77cm chest freezer (but really the rack side to be ready then can confirm) this area vertical space will be empty as maybe in future i change to fridge so it will not affect the rack side

in the kitchen center i got 97cm of space, this is for growing plant, with grow light etc.......... but this is for future

living room i getting haworth fern, but waiting for promo. and need a plywood table but i cant find. but i cant bring over my current plywood table but i am using it daily, so thinking thinking

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The_King said:

KYM?

Wa finally the movie got grand premiere ..

t this timestamp, you rubbing with wooden stick - what is that sia? Some kind of butt plug or to scratch back?

The paper things in the thumbnail - I thought is you DIY make paper humans to scare ghosts :s 

Okay le, work done. Now once move in, can buy those large photo frame things from IKEA, ownself print some posters and hang on wall to change mood. Can add some DIY LED light also :s 

• Wahaha 3

12 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wa finally the movie got grand premiere ..

t this timestamp, you rubbing with wooden stick - what is that sia? Some kind of butt plug or to scratch back?

The paper things in the thumbnail - I thought is you DIY make paper humans to scare ghosts :s 

Okay le, work done. Now once move in, can buy those large photo frame things from IKEA, ownself print some posters and hang on wall to change mood. Can add some DIY LED light also :s 

ya that wood stick  to scratch back

hahaha wtf is paper humans

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

ya that wood stick  to scratch back

hahaha wtf is paper humans

Must become flexible enough to scratch back scratch butt la .. That wooden thing looks suspicious :s 

Paper human is like this la .. this one use paper, your one look like use ribbon/paper strip make into human shape 

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1