My bto flat lai liao

The_King

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Looks good leh. Won't rust hopefully :(

304 will rust, which is why i got 3m ss thing, it once a while just spray the area always kena water/ sauce etc......

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

@Huat Zai @coffeenut @chamfer and everyone else

is it a good idea to put my oven on it body instead of it leg (like in between it leg)?  it deep is about 40cm and my table deep is 50cm, if i were to get the 40cm rack, it will make the kitchen table top too close to me

https://ibb.co/xfWnDNpip168813_00.jpg?quality=80&bg-color=255,

Not sure how you intended to put it .. but don't remove the legs. The ventilation clearance at the base is necessary. In fact, you need even more ventilation clearance at the side and top. Find a different arrangement for placing the oven :( 

• Like 3

Just now, coffeenut said:

Not sure how you intended to put it .. but don't remove the legs. The ventilation clearance at the base is necessary. In fact, you need even more ventilation clearance at the side and top. Find a different arrangement for placing the oven :( 

Agree with @coffeenut.

I'm using panasonic NN-DF383B. When using oven mode, the whole oven gets quite hot all around. I just place the oven on my kitchen tabletop.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

8 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Agree with @coffeenut.

I'm using panasonic NN-DF383B. When using oven mode, the whole oven gets quite hot all around. I just place the oven on my kitchen tabletop.

so my option is a much much smaller oven or change to air fryer oven or get a 40cm deep rack and my  kitchen table top is 50cm?

14 minutes ago, The_King said:

so my option is a much much smaller oven or change to air fryer oven or get a 40cm deep rack and my  kitchen table top is 50cm?

Air fryer cannot cook whole big cheekon liao .. so have to get a oven. The bigger the oven, the better. Just need to find a way to keep that larger oven in your kitchen. Look around - confirm got others in similar situation as you and have found some ingenuous solution

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, The_King said:

i wonder how much switch off the DB for those that nv use one

oJhnKyP.jpeg

Won't advice it, the fuse box wasn't designed as a switch box. Those flimsy flick switches break easily.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

10 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Won't advice it, the fuse box wasn't designed as a switch box. Those flimsy flick switches break easily.

what you mean?

i mean i off those that i nv use at all, like spare, shelter wall power socket, which i will nv nv use

35 minutes ago, The_King said:

what you mean?

i mean i off those that i nv use at all, like spare, shelter wall power socket, which i will nv nv use

ooh, I thought you'll be switching them on now and then. Like that still ok, just note that you might need to replace one or two if you leave them off for too long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

ooh, I thought you'll be switching them on now and then. Like that still ok, just note that you might need to replace one or two if you leave them off for too long.

thanks, those are spare and wall socket at shelter which i dont have plan to use at all

• Like 1

quick update on my AC standby power consumption.

me using starmex system 1 12k btu, MUY-GP13VF. this is based on agar agar MUY-GP13VF standby power consumption

this will be the electricity i use per month on average 5 kWh  over 3 month

Water heater : switch on 10min per month

AC: switch on every 2 times per month (35min cooling mode at 25c then before switching off i change to fan mode for another  35min)

there no other devices that is using electricity

so i am guessing the standby power consumption for my starmex system 1 MUY-GP13VF use around about 3kWh per month

as such with this number is known, i will install a 2nd condenser. but it have to hang on the ac leadge wall and windows cannot be open fully

first month (dec) higher due to renovations

2zDHYoz.jpeg

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2

My first night stay there, on ac at 12.45am, meter reading 23kWh, 11.20am change to fan mode then off at 12.15noon

Also switch on heater for 15 to 20min

Then before I go out it was 28kWh. Which mean ac cost me $1.30 to $1.50 for 11hr cooling mode

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, The_King said:

My first night stay there, on ac at 12.45am, meter reading 23kWh, 11.20am change to fan mode then off at 12.15noon

Also switch on heater for 15 to 20min

Then before I go out it was 28kWh. Which mean ac cost me $1.30 to $1.50 for 11hr cooling mode

You got paste talismans all over the house to keep ghosts, hantu and pontianak away? 

But to protect yourself from siaolangs, need to install security camera :(

• Wahaha 3

30 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

You got paste talismans all over the house to keep ghosts, hantu and pontianak away? 

@The_King is only scare of one kind of ghost, 穷鬼

• Wahaha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, coffeenut said:

Paste this can fix :s 

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Paste this one will get even poorer

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Dkgk

• Sad 1