5 long public holiday weekends in 2024

The_King

29 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Hope she’s chio

Nope. She isn’t. She’s skinny lady chain smoker. Younger than me. 

Sometime pre-Covid back in 2019, I found a lady on the Internet who is willing to allow me to finger her and learn how to please a lady so I met up with her in the eastern part of SG.

Unlike what we see on the Internet, it is true that not every woman can except three fingers at once some lady can only accept one thing at a time. While I was doing the deed with her, I try to talk dirty to her while fingering her at the same time. 

nerve-wracking moment

In the deed with her I heard some noises above the stairs it sounded like RC members or MP doing house visits and the moment we heard that we immediately rushed and jumped over the railings because there was so much clothes of people hanging in the staircase blocking our way. It is definitely one of the most exciting and nerve-racking events I’ve ever witnessed.

Edited by Cybertan
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 4

42 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Nope. She isn’t. She’s skinny lady chain smoker. Younger than me. 

Sometime pre-Covid back in 2019, I found a lady on the Internet who is willing to allow me to finger her and learn how to please a lady so I met up with her in the eastern part of SG.

Unlike what we see on the Internet, it is true that not every woman can except three fingers at once some lady can only accept one thing at a time. While I was doing the deed with her, I try to talk dirty to her while fingering her at the same time. 

nerve-wracking moment

In the deed with her I heard some noises above the stairs it sounded like RC members or MP doing house visits and the moment we heard that we immediately rushed and jumped over the railings because there was so much clothes of people hanging in the staircase blocking our way. It is definitely one of the most exciting and nerve-racking events I’ve ever witnessed.

I hope u r on the first floor if not u fall flat naked on the pavement or grass patch will be quite a scene hahaha

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2