Girl kaopeh double standard men, expect white tiger girls but ownself grow norway forest. Mugen landscape ecology cum nature conservation experts pls advise?

metalrover

GIRL SAYS MEN ARE DOUBLE STANDARD, EXPECT GIRLS TO HAVE NO ‘FOREST’ BUT OWNSELF LIKE ‘RAINFOREST’

spacer.png

Something that really irks me is the double standards that men have when it comes to our ‘down there’.

Advertisements

Men always expect a girl to be ‘clean’, but most of them themselves are like ‘rainforests’

They expect us girls to be clean shaven and waxed, but many of them don’t shave or wax themselves. It’s like they think that because they’re men, they don’t have to adhere to the same standards.

This double standard is something that I’ve noticed in my own relationships and also in the relationships of many of my friends.

Most of the men that I am with before always want us to be perfectly groomed down there, but they don’t feel the same obligation to maintain their own grooming habits.

I’m sure I am not the only girl that wants my partner to be clean down there also, it just makes everything more enjoyable without needing to worry about the hair getting in the way when our partners and us are having a good time together.

Advertisements

If they don’t shave and don’t make comments about us, it is still fine

If the guy is clean and makes comments about us being unclean or like a ‘forest’, I guess that is still okay because they make the effort to keep themselves spotless.

What irks me the most is if they do not do anything about their grooming and make so much noise about us.

They’ll make comments about how they “prefer” us to be clean shaven, but then when we confront them about their own ‘forests’, they just brush it off.

Many of them also like to point out that it is normal for men to have hair because society finds it alright but when a women has hair, society thinks its disgusting.

I just wish there isn’t so much double standards when it comes to this.

• Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, The_King said:

She can dont shave if she want.

She can even have goatee if she want. Best add mustache.

Oh oh right, add male balding to it.

Please adhere to the same standards as we male suffer

Undercut... Then colour 

• Wahaha 4