Don’t Anyhow Request To See Cat

classyNfabulous

5 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Can graduate from this to quail eggs, chicken eggs and goose :(

True story, i put a chicken egg in a girl’s anus when i was 17

Before i could put the whole thing, her anus didnt relax and clenched enough to crack the egg. 
my goodness, i can still visualise in my head the yolk dripping out of her anus and i licked it all up as she pushed it out. I had some egg shells on my tongue

• wtf 4

IMG-7224.jpg

15 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Before i could put the whole thing, her anus didnt relax and clenched enough to crack the egg. 
my goodness, i can still visualise in my head the yolk dripping out of her anus and i licked it all up as she pushed it out. I had some egg shells on my tongue

hYxwhC3.gif

I hope you've upgraded your toolkit to use de-shelled hard boiled eggs or Amy Yip paus :(

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

19 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

like those half boil egg at kpt bkfast upto a certain temperature wif leaky yoke?

Don't give him ideas .. later he shove one up to experiment how long it takes to cook like kopitiam style soft boil. Maybe need keep long enough so what comes out after hatching the egg will be substitute for kaya butter :( 

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 2

12 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Don't give him ideas .. later he shove one up to experiment how long it takes to cook like kopitiam style soft boil. Maybe need keep long enough so what comes out after hatching the egg will be substitute for kaya butter :( 

i bet wif his horny-ness sure hv more kinky ideas 

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

chix egg  isnt it too big. quail egg still practical

• Wahaha 2