man kpkb UOB visa card kena hacked in Thailand....bank replies unable to refund

The_King

i already say until sian. my old post.

why i love D Card

step 1: alway set the limit to $0. only increase when you buy something, after paying fast hand fast leg to disable. usually a few min only

step 2: have a standalone account just for online. all other account, prefer not to have those all in one card, phone banking, online banking etcc... (simple if you inconvenience yourself, you inconvenience the scammer too) if bank say all they have all in one card only, then call them to disable the DC account but maintain the atm or net function only. if cant then set the limit to 0

step 3: prefer your standalone online account to have less then $20. if dont want to pay the monthly service charge  then keep it at $500 (at your own risk).

step 4: set alert to sms you if there any deduction, for me i set at 0.01cent

the scammer cant steal what you dont have. if your debit card got only $20 at the most you lose $20. that if all the step 1, step 2, step 3 and step 4 failed.

* some paying like amazon if not immediately. so if you have $500 and the item is $80. then transfer the rest of the money or withdrawn out first. hacker cant steal if there no money inside

update on the amazon payment, since amazon is not immediately payment, transfer the amount needed to a digital wallet like singtel dash (have virtual credit card), so no need to risk the the debit card which have min balance either 500 or ocbc 1000

Edited by The_King
  • Full Of Win 1

when will ppl learn?

in the past to steal valuable/money they have to come over physically to your place or to you.

nowaday to steal your money/valuable , they can be in toilet in america to steal your money/valuable item while you in SG

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 2

• 1 month later...

updated since i cant edit

why i love D Card

step 1: alway set the limit to $0. only increase when you buy something, after paying fast hand fast leg to disable. usually a few min only

step 2:

first account: have a standalone bank account just for online (as in use it for E-payment, e-com etc... only).

2nd account: this bank saving account for salary/ passive income money deposit , only allow atm withdrawal function THAT ALL.

No access to not to have those all in one card, phone banking, flash pay, online banking, fund transfer, giro etcc... (simple if you inconvenience yourself, you inconvenience the scammer too) if bank say all they have all in one card only, then call them to disable the all other function tie to this account  if cant then set the limit to 0

3rd account: this account is for daily/monthly use but with limited fund which you have to manually withdraw from 2nd account  , can have any feature or function you need like paynow, flash pay, net, atm, FAST fund transfer, QR code etc....)

step 3: prefer your standalone online account to have less then $20. if dont want to pay the monthly service charge  then keep it at $500 (at your own risk).

the scammer cant steal what you dont have. if your debit card got only $20 at the most you lose $20. that if all the step 1, step 2, step 3 and step 4 failed.

* some paying like amazon if not immediately. so if you have $500 and the item is $80. then transfer the rest of the money or withdrawn out first. hacker cant steal if there no money inside

update on the amazon payment, since amazon is not immediately payment, transfer the amount needed to a digital wallet like singtel dash (have virtual credit card), so no need to risk the the debit card which have min balance either 500 or ocbc 1000

Edited by The_King
  • Full Of Win 1

• 1 month later...

updated since i cant edit

why i love D Card

step 2:

first account: have a standalone bank account just for online (as in use it for E-payment, e-com etc... only). to deposit cash, physically go to the  bank deposit machine to deposit cash.

2nd account: this bank saving account for salary/ passive income money deposit , only allow atm withdrawal function THAT ALL.

No access and not to have those all in one card, phone banking, flash pay, online banking, fund transfer, giro etcc... (simple if you inconvenience yourself, you inconvenience the scammer too) if bank say they have all in one card only no stand alone atm card, then call them to disable the all other function that tie to this account  if cant then set the limit to 0

3rd account: this account is for daily/monthly use but with limited fund which you have to manually withdraw from 2nd account (, physically go to the  bank atm machine writhdraw card then again , physically go to the bank deposit machine (3rd account to deposit cash)  , can have any feature or function you need like paynow, flash pay, net, atm, FAST fund transfer, QR code etc....)

• Full Of Win 1

• 1 month later...

why i love D Card

step 2:

first account: have a standalone bank account just for online (as in use it for E-payment, e-com etc... only). to deposit cash, physically go to the  bank deposit machine to deposit cash.

No access and not to have those all in one card, phone banking, flash pay, online banking, fund transfer, giro etcc... (simple if you inconvenience yourself, you inconvenience the scammer too) if bank say they have all in one card only no stand alone atm card, then call them to disable the all other function that tie to this account  if cant then set the limit to 0

3rd account: this account is for daily/monthly use but with limited fund which you have to manually withdraw from 2nd account (physically go to the  bank atm machine withdraw card for 3rd account),  , can have any feature or function you need like paynow, flash pay, net, atm, FAST fund transfer, QR code etc....)

Edited by The_King
  • Full Of Win 1