Jin Yinji Appreciation thread

ManOfTheHour

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Imagine u r a golden retriever sniffing her cp until rock hard and mount her from behind.

She screamed in surprise...

"Today cannot! Not safe!"

But before she finish her sentence, you already full load all in... Until overflow from the sides...

• wtf 2

Nevertheless, she’s taking the loss in her stride.

“I will continue working hard and try again next time. After all, I have already waited so many years for an award. Unlike some of the artistes who win Top 10 in a flash, I waited more than three decades before clinching my first,” says Jin jie.

“I am no longer dwelling on the unpleasant things. Life must go

on.”

her positivity is inspiring!

• Full Of Win 1

24 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Nevertheless, she’s taking the loss in her stride.

“I will continue working hard and try again next time. After all, I have already waited so many years for an award. Unlike some of the artistes who win Top 10 in a flash, I waited more than three decades before clinching my first,” says Jin jie.

“I am no longer dwelling on the unpleasant things. Life must go

on.”

her positivity is inspiring!

HYL face, dino dj and Jackie chan nose all easily got it. She must feel insulted

• Sad 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, noobmaster said:

HYL face, dino dj and Jackie chan nose all easily got it. She must feel insulted

HYL face - ok I know

Dino DJ & Jackie chan nose are who?

Don't think she will feel anything about the top 10 awardees. They blocked her, I am super confident she can kick out Somalia or HYY, if they allow her fair play...

Both Somalia and HYY are in media because of their nn only. When the younger girls grow bigger nn, these 2 will just drift into oblivion.

At least HYL daughter knows how to wayang for attention. The 2 of them just act mysterious and expect people to dig them out from their hiding holes...

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1
  • wtf 1

Just now, meng.huat said:

HYL face - ok I know

Dino DJ & Jackie chan nose are who?

Don't think she will feel anything about the top 10 awardees. They blocked her, I am super confident she can kick out Somalia or HYY... Both Somalia and HYY are in media because of their nn only. When the younger girls grow bigger nn, these 2 will just drift into oblivion.

The Dino dj is the one I shared with you that day la

Jackie Chan is Chan Ning

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

The Dino dj is the one I shared with you that day la

Jackie Chan is Chan Ning

Chen Ning prognathism is quite bad. She hiding it with camera angle... If u accidentally see her side profile, u can see how bad it is.

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1