SG media showing video again and again and again and again and again and again and again on HAWKER

The_King

10 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Fark her huge pregnancy big titties mmmmm. I go her shop my eyes sure stick to them sia mmmmm

Don't care if she caught me staring mmmmm

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I wanna be served with her natural lumpy  brown soup

Imagine she wears that attire to prepare food and sweats a lot.

Then brings the food to your table from your side and serves your food with her exposed armpits close to the proximity of your face mmm

Edited by noobmaster
  • nomnomnom 2

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Imagine she wears that attire to prepare food and sweats a lot.

Then brings the food to your table from your side and serves your food with her exposed armpits close to the proximity of your face mmm

I would have act like I adjusting my hair and take the chance to inhale a huge sniff when her armpits is in my face mmmmmm

• nomnomnom 1

On 9/24/2023 at 11:13 PM, ManOfTheHour said:

Come daily cmi lah. If you go lor 4 jiak the laksa or ocean curry much more unique

recently i went lor 1 jiak nasi padang. Pics in harris thread

My parents used to buy the Ocean Curry back

• nomnomnom 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Singapore's hawker culture at a crossroads

In a commentary, SMU President and Lee Kong Chian Chair Professor of Social Sciences Lily Kong discussed how Singapore’s hawker culture – which has been a key part of life in Singapore – has developed over the years. She also noted the anxieties over the long-term sustainability of hawker culture, but cited the 2021 National Environment Agency Hawker Perception Survey which offered cause for optimism as the overall experiences of and attitudes towards hawker centres were positive. Prof Kong noted the efforts made in encouraging young Singaporeans to enter the hawker trade and ensure recipes were inherited, but concluded only time would tell what the future would hold for the hawker culture.

Source
The Straits Times
  • Wahaha 1