GPVTGT - Official Gibby fanclub

ManOfTheHour

17 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

fwah raos ehs finally sexposing her legendary armpit clearly!!!!! rooks jin creans and well maintained with some well preserved lines from long term kiaping in of her bawu mmmmmm will give her soft armpit lines a good ricks before attacking that seksi orh gi near her armpit!!!!!!

• Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

23 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

5 hours ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

fwah raos ehs finally sexposing her legendary armpit clearly!!!!! rooks jin creans and well maintained with some well preserved lines from long term kiaping in of her bawu mmmmmm will give her soft armpit lines a good ricks before attacking that seksi orh gi near her armpit!!!!!!

Her armpit looks warm and packed full of flavour.. I would give them a deep sniff while blowing a huge load inside her 

• wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

On 9/23/2023 at 9:14 PM, noobmaster said:

I would fuck her in doggy style while sniffing her hair and neck

On 9/23/2023 at 10:10 PM, ExTreMisTxxx said:

moi will doggy still her from the back in this position while groping her small and smooth nnp!!!!!!

You two have to queue up .. already got one guy with first dibs 

Q9VC4ka.jpg

• wtf 3

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

2 hours ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

hou mai.....her armpit cavity ish jin dark and bracks!!!!! can imagine one ricks of her legendary armpit skin ish can shoot a lot of cums huans!!!!!!

I would not complain if i had the chance to plow her on the floor while sniffing her armpits 

Edited by noobmaster
  • wtf 2

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

15 minutes ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

hou mai.....she discretely sexposing small bit of her legendary armpit!!!!!! rooks jin spicy and sour after all her preserved flavouring of kiaping in over long hours!!!!!!

Will sniff her legendary armpits and pump a full tank inside her

• wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

2 hours ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

fwah rans ehs!!!! first getting a view of her flashing both armpits wide open!!!!! her armpits condition rooks jin creans and healthy even with immense kiaping of bawu :oops:

I won’t mind giving her a standing missionary while sniffing her armpits and cumming loads inside her

Edited by noobmaster
  • wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png