sakti Oxford wuhan vaccine leader says cannot compare vaccines, must take whatever zheng hu gives u!!!!!

socrates469bc

so u smelly peasants better diam diam and listen to zheng hu, ok?????

“You cannot compare the efficacy across the trials of these different kinds of vaccines – it is not comparable.

“Take the vaccine you were offered, get the vaccine in your arm, make yourself safe and make the world safe,” she said this at a virtual media briefing today during the 3rd International Conference of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (ICPHS 2021) hosted by Universiti Kuala Lumpur Royal College of Medicine Perak (UniKL RCMP).

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/efficacy-trials-different-vaccines-are-not-comparable-so-just-take-what-you-are-offered-and

kgk xdd @HarrisY , this amdk auntie teach u vaccine development, kym?????

Teresa Lambe

https://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/team/teresa-lambe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_King said:

1f741afa65e350541a35504451d4d941.jpg

she really stretch my understanding of medicine liao and more importantly statisitcs.

nb, so now no need to use a base number to verify statistical significance liao????

@Bigbird didi, u understand this Oxford amdl auntie's maths logic mah?????

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 3

Just now, aaur4man said:

u cant reverse stupid either so...

in 1997, i only thot my laopeh has borderline retardation intelligence.

by 2015, i realized 75% of the world's population have borderline retardation intelligence.

i have given up hope on mankind since then and just focused on being a conscientious lao tiko Towkay, kym?????

whahahahahahaha

Former 'King of commercial sex' turns anti-corruption crusader (UPDATE) |  The World from PRX

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

she really stretch my understanding of medicine liao and more importantly statisitcs.

nb, so now no need to use a base number to verify statistical significance liao????

@Bigbird didi, u understand this Oxford amdl auntie's maths logic mah?????

ask this aunty how come can compare kukujiao???? 

why must amdk? 

I also Bigbird leh! 

but my feet bigger then kkj! :(

• Wahaha 3