Hi! Intro pls

kokleong

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

i saw u tio at stickier last year. 

u said 1 week 1 time…….so how many u created liow. slow down laaa dont be to aggressive in trying

i mean my new acc every week tio bend... moi finally created one after half a year...

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2

7 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

I think they can detect IP cause I also banned

No need IP based banning .. as long as you using same computer / browser / mobile device - they can probably fingerprint you uniquely. Lots of off the shelf libraries allow that - quite sure the forum software has plugins that allow admins to do that :(

7 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

No need IP based banning .. as long as you using same computer / browser / mobile device - they can probably fingerprint you uniquely. Lots of off the shelf libraries allow that - quite sure the forum software has plugins that allow admins to do that :(

so use diff device to create?

4 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

Yes, that should work. Different device/browser combo that sends out a completely different tracking fingerprint :(

Am sure they still use IPs as well, but IP bans are too easy lol 

Edited by coffeenut

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Yes, that should work. Different device/browser combo that sends out a completely different tracking fingerprint :(

lets say my main was using fone to create. then clone use ipad to create. 

when i surf clone, can i still use fone or risk getting caught? 

18 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

24 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

I used diff device also banned. 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

I suspect is IP or device. They can track a list of devices you have logged into. As long as your new account matches that device means instant ban

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

lets say my main was using fone to create. then clone use ipad to create. 

when i surf clone, can i still use fone or risk getting caught? 

Nothing to do with what you use to create account. The device tracking is continuous, so will link 2 devices to the each of the two accounts. 

Then the clone checker will highlight to mod potential clones by matching usernames using same device. And if mod woke up on wrong side of bed, or kena hantam by boss will angry mood n ban usernames that match :(

7 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Nothing to do with what you use to create account. The device tracking is continuous, so will link 2 devices to the each of the two accounts. 

Then the clone checker will highlight to mod potential clones by matching usernames using same device. And if mod woke up on wrong side of bed, or kena hantam by boss will angry mood n ban usernames that match :(

One thing is my clones usually detected when I PM people that I used to PM. I think they can track based on that too

• Sad 1

spacer.png

The forum software can read your PMs but not sure if they actually do it.  Almost surely tracking your ad id. 

See https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/can-websites-track-your-phone/#howtostop. Use do not track and get a new ad id. Best use different google accounts for different clones. That means using a different browser instance and do not get it mixed up.

• Like 1
  • wtf 1