World’s Best Countries To Visit In Your Lifetime, 2020

Bigbird

spacer.png

From Asian classics that crop up on the list of the best countries to visit in the world again and again – India, Indonesia, Thailand – to further-flung destinations that keep drawing travelers in – Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti – these are the best countries it visits in your lifetime according to the readers of CEOWORLD magazine.

The awards are based on the ratings and feedback of more than 256,380 readers — the highest level of participation in the magazine’s history. Keep scrolling to see a ranking of the 20 best countries you should visit in your lifetime. The scores below are percentages representing overall average levels of satisfaction.

Who doesn’t love to roam around new places and meet new people? I guess everyone does. Now it all depends upon your preferences which location of the globe you are willing to explore, whether you are a beach person or a mountain lover, whether you crave shopping at various places or want to encounter varied cultures. We are here with a list of best countries that you can plan to visit on your next vacation.

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

Rank Country Score
1 Thailand 72.15
2 Greece 67.22
3 Indonesia 65.15
4 Portugal 64.32
5 Sri Lanka 60.53
6 South Africa 59.76
7 Peru 59.76
8 Italy 57.77
9 India 57.65
10 United Arab Emirates 57.38

So guess Where is SG ranked leh?

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

20 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Sinkies don't need to visit #9. Delta force already terraforming sinkieland.

Honestly, India is quite interesting but the fake talent who comes here.  just makes most hate them!   There's 1.2B of them that u cant unsee.

Go there once is enough! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Honestly, India is quite interesting but the fake talent who comes here.  just makes most hate them!   There's 1.2B of them that u cant unsee.

Go there once is enough! 

I want to see Taj Mahal, Harmandir Sahib, Jaipur and Jaisalmer. Just have not gotten to it.

Jokes aside, there are fake talents and scammers in every country. Delta force is singled out due to availability bias.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

I want to see Taj Mahal, Harmandir Sahib, Jaipur and Jaisalmer. Just have not gotten to it.

Jokes aside, there are fake talents and scammers in every country. Delta force is singled out due to availability bias.

There's no doubt FTs & scammers are in every country.  We also have in our "Parlement" too!  :hehe: 

"Delta"  is one that practice it like a religion!   I have even "spotted" some in our hospitals!    1.3B peeps.  Even if u take just 1% of these FT is more then our SG pop! The :shit: is overwhelming! 

Many years ago, I have shared some travel stories (SBF) of scammers i met around those countries i went. 

48 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

b4 i retire as a sakti teochew towkay in bkk, i want to go argentina and be gaucho.

Argentina's Gaucho | Cattle Herding at an Estancia | Audley Travel

I love to visit S America!   But 1st is Cuba, Buena Vista Social Club

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1

1,3, 6 and 9 not the safest tho. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

15 hours ago, Cynical Ape said:

1,3, 6 and 9 not the safest tho. 

south africa was a much safer and prosperous country back in the 1980s.

then nb, give majority rule and see what happens.

u look at the former rhodesia, know liao.

now both african countries r mired in corruption and economic incompetence.

song bo??????

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

song bo??????

Actually nothing wrong with majority rule, just that evil and corrupt people (not Mandela, but his successors) managed to seize power and the rot starts from them. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

8 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

song bo??????

I was in Johannesburg & cape town some many years ago and even standing outside your 5* hotel is unsafe!    Even the doorman will advice u not to stand outside. 

I have seen those pirated bus 10 m away from the hotel "pulling" local people into the "bus"!  Its their local cheap way of traveling but the way the pull people is like kidnapping! 

Traveled around the white areas, one can see the high walls and security guard with pump guns!  At night cant go out!

Anywhere in S Africa is still much more beautiful then India, even the slum are nicer then South Asian.     Cape town was the place with Best Fish & Chips i had in my life.   Had it at the local fishery port where the workmen buys them.  The driver brought me there and he had to buy for us though,  not safe for us to disembark.  Cape town is a damn nice place!  

No local guide can not go out!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

I was in Johannesburg & cape town some many years ago and even standing outside your 5* hotel is unsafe!    Even the doorman will advice u not to stand outside. 

I have seen those pirated bus 10 m away from the hotel "pulling" local people into the "bus"!  Its their local cheap way of traveling but the way the pull people is like kidnapping! 

Traveled around the white areas, one can see the high walls and security guard with pump guns!  At night cant go out!

Anywhere in S Africa is still much more beautiful then India, even the slum are nicer then South Asian.     Cape town was the place with Best Fish & Chips i had in my life.   Had it at the local fishery port where the workmen buys them.  The driver brought me there and he had to buy for us though,  not safe for us to disembark.  Cape town is a damn nice place!  

No local guide can not go out!

if u think the indians r tough to handle with their bureaucratic redtapes, south africa or africa as a whole is one blatantly corrupt continent.

the southern africa region was once a major agricultural player on the international market prior to the 1970s but blatant farm takeovers under the guise of 'economic empowerment' in the 1980s-90s resulted in production stagnation and worse.

thats why i always like to ask those righteous black nationalist students whether their countries r in better economic conditions now or under apartheid.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cynical Ape said:

Actually nothing wrong with majority rule, just that evil and corrupt people (not Mandela, but his successors) managed to seize power and the rot starts from them. 

the issue with majority rule or democracy as a whole is that 75% or more of voters have very simplistic thinking or what i would term as borderline retardation intelligence.

the most recent example, the bolehsians in 2018.

and most likely bee kok in 2020 is another example in the making.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

song bo??????

Same like some area we know of as in we deserve the government we voted for

• Wahaha 2

15 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

the issue with majority rule or democracy as a whole is that 75% or more of voters have very simplistic thinking or what i would term as borderline retardation intelligence.

Wow that sounds very familiar, wonder what country is that...lulz.

• Wahaha 2

17 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

The guy confused himself la. He himself don't even know what he talking

Answer to reporters questions which they already preselected. Some more he don't run the country, more like he there to show face while other run for him

And now they worried about china,  it too late already

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

The guy confused himself la. He himself don't even know what he talking

Answer to reporters questions which they already preselected. Some more he don't run the country, more like he there to show face while other run for him

And now they worried about china,  it too late already

at the current rate, tiongland will ownself kill ownself.

they cant even afford to eat pork now, what u think?????

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

cant be as worst as the sleepy joe

dont underestimate the stupidity of the Emperor.

his stupidity is infectious to the point where even mediacock also says tiongland will win the trade war.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/china-could-win-trade-war-tariffs-america-loses-10595896

Commentary: China could easily win Trump’s trade war

25 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

dont underestimate the stupidity of the Emperor.

his stupidity is infectious to the point where even mediacock also says tiongland will win the trade war.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/china-could-win-trade-war-tariffs-america-loses-10595896

Commentary: China could easily win Trump’s trade war

160 media how to listen. i dont even know they matter

now is see who more stupid, winnie the pooh or dementia guy

• Wahaha 1