Euro Cup 2021

Bigbird

On 7/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, Cynical Ape said:

ENG won the 66 WC on home soil, so the fans are drawing parallels with that, which is delusional. 

Haha they need to get past Italy who are unbeaten in 33 games…last wc they also jjww it’s coming home, lucky semi ko to Croatia 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Homelander said:

When jorginho missed i thot jialat liao...cruel on saka but bo bian...forza italia~~

same here! haha

I just loved how Chiellini and Bonucci played. Fucking shithouse England the way they did to others.

Chiesa was superb as usual until he got injured. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

so many dislike england

for me, Italy is the first country i support since 94 World Cup cos their defence is amazing.

But yes fuck England. even before the game cause so many problems for police and got one cheebye kia dancing naked with his extra tiny kkj

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

for me, Italy is the first country i support since 94 World Cup cos their defence is amazing.

But yes fuck England. even before the game cause so many problems for police and got one cheebye kia dancing naked with his extra tiny kkj

this is why i hate england and dont support them. their fans alway create trouble

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, ManOfTheHour said:

That brings back some memories...I fondly remembered Baggio missing that penalty in the '94 WC final, lulz. 

• Wahaha 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space