Guess price of nasi padang for two vegetables, chicken and a potato cutlet 2nd pack is rice with sambal goreng, one vegetable, egg, potato cutlet and sliced hotdogs.

The_King

expensive-nasi-padang.jpg

People often choose to eat at food courts in order to save money.

However, one woman felt she was overcharged after paying a total of $17.20 for two meals at a nasi padang stall in Koufu Food Court at Punggol Plaza on Wednesday afternoon (Apr 7).

Stomper Sarah shared photos of the meals she ordered as well as the receipt.

whatsapp_image_2021-04-08_at_12.53.07_1.

One meal consisted of rice with two vegetables, chicken and a potato cutlet while the other was rice with sambal goreng, one vegetable, egg, potato cutlet and sliced hotdogs.

"I feel it's overpriced and that I was also overcharged," she said.

Do you think the Stomper was overcharged? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, The_King said:

at least u order, i dont even look at it. wallet dont have $20 no need to talk

I love muslim food.

Most are not that expensive in hdb area.  Koufu is what quality???  Chicken wing $2!!!! :haha:

For those items he choose, even Hjh Maimunah, warong pariaman, ect also not that costly (all dump into 1 plate).    

10 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

I love muslim food.

Most are not that expensive in hdb area.  Koufu is what quality???  Chicken wing $2!!!! :haha:

For those items he choose, even Hjh Maimunah, warong pariaman, ect also not that costly (all dump into 1 plate).    

we are different

I love money.

Cheapest and healthy meal are often i cook or family cook.  outside is what quality???  cheapo stuff!!!! :haha:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_King said:

we are different

I love money.

Cheapest and healthy meal are often i cook or family cook.  outside is what quality???  cheapo stuff!!!! :haha:

Yah we are different.

You luv money, i NO money! :wail:

Yah, i am trying to learn to cook malay dishes. 

Yes malay dishes needs more prep work but many dont use fresh ingredients.  For the volume & varieties they cook, most will use bulk/factory rumpahs.  They will use blender to mixed all of those ingredients together, not like 20yrs ago.

So far i'm still using this for some my cooking.

spacer.png

Edited by Bigbird

2 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Yah we are different.

You luv money, i NO money! :wail:

Yah, i am trying to learn to cook malay dishes. 

Yes malay dishes needs more prep work but many dont use fresh ingredients.  For the volume & varieties they cook, most will use bulk/factory rumpahs.  They will use blender to mixed all of those ingredients together, not like 20yrs ago.

So far i'm still using this for some my cooking.

spacer.png

use skill future to learn la.

lucky i got no craving for malay food, it too strong flavor, i prefer the original taste of the food not cover with tons of spices until i cant taste the freshness or taste of the original flavor anymore

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

use skill future to learn la.

lucky i got no craving for malay food, it too strong flavor, i prefer the original taste of the food not cover with tons of spices until i cant taste the freshness or taste of the original flavor anymore

SF all makchit one! Mai lah!

I 40% Halah, 30% APNN, 20% chinnah,  10% others!

I look for jumbu minah XMM to learn from! :vampire:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1