how sakti is the us semicon industry??????

socrates469bc

This was what i used to do design and test out the mold.

Most of the time i would assembly my own test mold and put it inside the machine on my own like the 2nd video.

The epoxy compound is kept in a cold room and cannot be handled with bare hands as it is posionous.

Edited by chamfer
  • Full Of Win 1

18 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Quite true....

Most of the projects which i had worked in are for US companies in which they had setup plants in malaysia,philippines.

I did mold design for these packages..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_circuit_packaging

when zz going to set up osat company????

tiagong osat still very profitable.

wahahahaha

6 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

when zz going to set up osat company????

tiagong osat still very profitable.

wahahahaha

I only a worker where got $ to setup. But i know my former assembly supervisor left the company to set up a company doing mold assembly stuff in china now is a small towkay whereas i'm a nobody....

• Wahaha 1

9 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I only a worker where got $ to setup. But i know my former assembly supervisor left the company to set up a company doing mold assembly stuff in china now is a small towkay whereas i'm a nobody....

tiagong sell semicon equipment like wafer sorting machine and ic testing machine also very profitable.

zz can think of being agent first and then set up own factory.

wahahahahhahaha

http://www.hirata.com.tw/en/home/products

• Like 1

Still can remember the time i went to ST micro engineering for interview when i was tired of working in the company due to office politics.

The interviewer was very happy to show me their production line when he found out which company i'm working at. He even shared that it's a new production line which i would help to set up and run for new ic package. Usually company will not show their production until the interviewer already know that the candidate is the one which they are looking for.

18 hours ago, chamfer said:

Still can remember the time i went to ST micro engineering for interview when i was tired of working in the company due to office politics.

The interviewer was very happy to show me their production line when he found out which company i'm working at. He even shared that it's a new production line which i would help to set up and run for new ic package. Usually company will not show their production until the interviewer already know that the candidate is the one which they are looking for.

Heng you never join ST, cesspool.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

23 hours ago, chamfer said:

4 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Heng you never join ST, cesspool.

my biggest question is why did tsmc managed to be come leader while charted foundries have to be sold off????

due to the lack of government support after 1995 on semicon r&d, singapore does not have a 7nm fab as of yet and no words on investing on 3nm.

wahahahhahahahhaha

• Like 1