Geylang Lorong 3 homes 60yr lease end on end of 2020

The_King

• The_King changed the title to Geylang Lorong 3 homes 60yr lease end on end of 2020

i wonder how those home owner get a new home or rent from hdb, what about those old home owner? i dont think they can get a loan or use cpf.

so strange all so quiet, like no home then find a new home. 3 room only 200k or even a 2 room 99yr lease type 1 also need around 90k

Remember it is a  depreciating assets. waiting for 154 media to report or my guess is just keep quiet

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

8 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

thats why buy freehold whenever possible.

if not, i rather buy new 99 yrs lease.

pappy opened the public housing's pandora box in the late 1980s and now is coming back to haunt the whole country.

wahahahahhahahhaha

those older esate like tpy and reaching 99yr soon. i can watch how it goes

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

those older esate like tpy and reaching 99yr soon. i can watch how it goes

tpy first batch of hdbs was completed ard 1968, so there r still 47 yrs of lease left in the oldest batch.

most likely, the govt will try to clear out the 1 to 2 room flats in the coming yrs and then progressively move on to the bigger sized flats.

but i foresee it will be more difficult than queenstown redevelopment as there r more flats to clear.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

24 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

tpy first batch of hdbs was completed ard 1968, so there r still 47 yrs of lease left in the oldest batch.

most likely, the govt will try to clear out the 1 to 2 room flats in the coming yrs and then progressively move on to the bigger sized flats.

but i foresee it will be more difficult than queenstown redevelopment as there r more flats to clear.

and not all are rich, many sinkies are gig worker and many pemt are taken by FT, those that move home they will have have a tough time paying for new home loan all over again. 

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

15 hours ago, The_King said:

and not all are rich, many sinkies are gig worker and many pemt are taken by FT, those that move home they will have have a tough time paying for new home loan all over again. 

u walk ard ion orchard know liao.

still high foot traffic but no one inside shops buying.

this alrdy tells u something is wrong with the real economy.

zheng hu numbers dont feel accurate.

• Like 2