SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

sounds bad. y yr shoulder injured

Initially while doing pullup because I was weak and did not maintain tension while coming down. Then it got worse from windsurfing. Took a long time to recover and doc and physiotherapist said I should avoid actions that can suddenly pull my arms to full extension because the joint is weak.

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Initially while doing pullup because I was weak and did not maintain tension while coming down. Then it got worse from windsurfing. Took a long time to recover and doc and physiotherapist said I should avoid actions that can suddenly pull my arms to full extension because the joint is weak.

masturbating-dirty.gif

• Wahaha 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

41 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

in other news, u wind surf 😍

satki activity 😝

I don't encourage vaping as a more better way of smoking.(am a social smoker) Unless pods are regulated and monitored,it's up to the pods manufacturer to mix whatever inside.

My kid class (sec one) already have 3 - 4 classmates vaping openly during class and 2 got caught with only counselling. Only thing i can do is guide her about vaping and how e-ciggies looks like.

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 2