Quan Yifeng is homeless! bunking in Addy Lee house! @manofthehour safe her!!

meng.huat

Quan Yifeng Is Currently "Homeless" 'Cos She Sold Her Siglap Penthouse Just Before COVID-19 Struck And Couldn’t Go House-Hunting After

What bad timing. 

By Lee Wei Lin
20 Jul 2020 22:45
qyf-1.jpg

Just last week, Quan Yifeng wrote a cryptic IG post about having to “get used to the air in another city” after selling her apartment in Siglap, and it sparked rumours that she's leaving Singapore. Although she clarified in the comments section that she is not leaving the country just yet, doubts still remained simply because of how emo her post was.

8days.sg spoke to the 46-year-old host earlier today about her latest project, a cooking show with her 20-year-old daughter Eleanor Lee called YiFong & Eleanor’s Kitchen (but that's a story for next time), and took the opportunity to clarify the post with her.

“I think people took it a little too seriously,” she laughed. “I was, and still am, sad about leaving the penthouse behind. But I think it was a necessary step in this point in my life.” According to reports, she lived in the two-storey Siglap penthouse for eight years, and renovated it less than two years ago.

qyf-3-data.jpg

Yifeng’s decision to sell her home is largely due to Eleanor spending most of her time in China, where she's a fast-rising star and a student at the Beijing Film Academy. “When she was at home, I think the apartment was just nice, but now that she’s been living in China, it just felt so empty and lonely. I realised that I don’t need such a big house, and that living in a smaller place would be more practical.”

She then renovated the place before listing it on the market as she believed it would help fetch a better price. Just before COVID-19 hit Singapore, she received a “good offer” and decided that it was time to downsize.

qyf-2.jpg

Alas, the pandemic happened and with the Circuit Breaker measures kicking in at that time, Yifeng could not go house-hunting. Even though we're in Phase 2 now, she still hasn't bought a new place, although she has shortlisted a couple of places she's interested in. 

“I’m currently homeless," she laughed, before adding that she's currently bunking in with her pal, hairdresser Addy Lee.

addy%20lee.jpg?itok=UzpCCQSc

“When I was packing up, I realised that I had so many unnecessary things at home. I spent close to half a year donating things we don't need any more, such as furniture. Even then, I have 10 suitcases worth of stuff left!” Yifeng mused.

Eleanor, in the meantime, took the opportunity to pack her clothes, toys, photos, cameras and art materials and ship them to Beijing, where she will return to once the Beijing Film Academy announces that it's reopening its doors to students.

So is Eleanor sad about saying goodbye to her Siglap home? The actress paused to think before saying: “It’s where I lived during my school days, so it’s a place that’s definitely dear to me. But I’m someone who only looks at the future and doesn’t live in the past. I will definitely remember all the fond memories I’ve had there, but I don’t miss living in the apartment.”

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/quan-yifeng-is-currently-homeless-cos-she-sold-her-siglap-12948026

Gosh.... I hope Addy dont try to take advantage of QYF when she stays in his home...

@ManOfTheHour are you worried for QYF?

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

Quan Yifeng Is Currently "Homeless" 'Cos She Sold Her Siglap Penthouse Just Before COVID-19 Struck And Couldn’t Go House-Hunting After

What bad timing. 

By Lee Wei Lin
20 Jul 2020 22:45
qyf-1.jpg

Gosh.... I hope Addy dont try to take advantage of QYF when she stays in his home...

@ManOfTheHour are you worried for QYF?

Wasted she never ask me. My house got 2 extra room including study

Addy is cag. Prefer you to rape his anus

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg