Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Satki

GOTO place to buy laptop

Recommended Posts

I went to Dell at Singapura Plaza and I notice the sales person offering me Win Pro, sleeve and mouse when i showed interest to get the Dell XPS 13 i7 512 GB. These are not options you can get online unless you check them and additional costs are added to the checkout.

 

I am seriously looking for an i5 256GB laptop for wifey (Dell and Microsoft are the preferred brands) but I think if it is only a little more for i7 and 521GB then I will choose that. However, there must be nice freebies to entice me.

 

 

So, the question is. Do you guys see buying online or at the store as the way to go? That is if we want to push for some nice freebies. 

 

P.S. Dell offers their own products as freebies. Some shops I think offer those brandless stuff as freebies.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the same but they offer freebies whereas you dont get that when you checkout online. This is D at singapura Plaza.

 

I wonder if Sim Lim offers better? I doubt much changes in prices but hope to get some useful freebies like sleeve, mouse, mouse pad. Maybe some docking stuff but I think this is too ex to be a freebie.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 11:14 AM, Satki said:

I went to Dell at Singapura Plaza and I notice the sales person offering me Win Pro, sleeve and mouse when i showed interest to get the Dell XPS 13 i7 512 GB. These are not options you can get online unless you check them and additional costs are added to the checkout.

 

I am seriously looking for an i5 256GB laptop for wifey (Dell and Microsoft are the preferred brands) but I think if it is only a little more for i7 and 521GB then I will choose that. However, there must be nice freebies to entice me.

 

 

So, the question is. Do you guys see buying online or at the store as the way to go? That is if we want to push for some nice freebies. 

 

P.S. Dell offers their own products as freebies. Some shops I think offer those brandless stuff as freebies.

 

 

 

Buy online... Wait 1212 lo.. get Dell... Say no to leiloumou...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Satki said:

Looks like the same but they offer freebies whereas you dont get that when you checkout online. This is D at singapura Plaza.

 

I wonder if Sim Lim offers better? I doubt much changes in prices but hope to get some useful freebies like sleeve, mouse, mouse pad. Maybe some docking stuff but I think this is too ex to be a freebie.

 

 

 

Sls no chop u should be glad Liao... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XianGe said:

 

Sls no chop u should be glad Liao... 

 

 

Dell at Sim Lim is only worried that they push 8th gen instead of 10th gen to fool you it is cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Satki said:

 

 

Dell at Sim Lim is only worried that they push 8th gen instead of 10th gen to fool you it is cheaper.

 

Then get Online ba...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, XianGe said:

 

Buy online... Wait 1212 lo.. get Dell... Say no to leiloumou...

 

leiloumou price bestest tho


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Satki said:

 

 

Dell at Sim Lim is only worried that they push 8th gen instead of 10th gen to fool you it is cheaper.

 

SLS typical bait and switch tactics still around ah. i tot they died down since years back lol. still remember the days PSP sell $250 but must buy cheap accessories for $100 


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aaur4man said:

 

leiloumou price bestest tho

 

So far I see their stinkpad quality not good... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

Is it? Got complain ah

 

Last office that I was in plenty of issues for stinkpad... And to make it worse, it's painful to talk to their support... 

Dell is best for sarpot... They won't make u vomit blood

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D day. Time to go to Plaza sing to order 1 dell xps 13 i7 16gb 512gb. No more procrastination. Hope to get sleeve, mouse, win 10 pro at the minimum. And a backpack as a bonus.

 

Cross fingers still can ride on 12.12

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paid 2499 for XPS 13 i7 16GB 512GB 4K touch silver with black insides

 

 

freebies

 

sleeves and premier mouse

 

win 10 pro not possible sianz

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Satki said:

Paid 2499 for XPS 13 i7 16GB 512GB 4K touch silver with black insides

 

 

freebies

 

sleeves and premier mouse

 

win 10 pro not possible sianz

 

 

 

Jskm $2499 elite buy

 

No wonder name Satki

 

For me $709 think for 3 mth stilll haven't hoot


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Mugentech.net uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site you agree to Privacy Policy