Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

6 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

and the drama continues...

i predict he will torment himself and mental breakdown before sentenced to jail.

end up in mental facility

It’s all an act. He thick skin and no feeling. As long as he can take his shelfies n eat kfc his life goes on happily. His family & kids suffering is blind to me

IMG-7224.jpg

54 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

It’s all an act. He thick skin and no feeling. As long as he can take his shelfies n eat kfc his life goes on happily. His family & kids suffering is blind to me

And he wants to have 2 tutututu more.

lucky kim take pills, I think if he force her not to take haters might report him for 375

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, meng.huat said:

He just spit into the basin with other utensils. Disgusting...

The whole family eats his mouth dirt

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

And eat from bowl he shat on

Not like the dishes he wash very clean. The way he wash, just take scrub and scrub one time under the water that’s it. Back part never wash. Don’t even know if he even used sufficient dish soap or not 

As half fucked as his stupid wrestling poses

• Wahaha 2

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Not like the dishes he wash very clean. The way he wash, just take scrub and scrub one time under the water that’s it. Back part never wash. Don’t even know if he even used sufficient dish soap or not 

As half fucked as his stupid wrestling poses

My coffee cups at home I wash like that le .. rinse with slightly warm water then wipe put to dry  :s Never use soap

Plates, bowls, cooking utensils then use soap 

• wtf 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

My coffee cups at home I wash like that le .. rinse with slightly warm water then wipe put to dry  :s Never use soap

Coffee cups must soak leh. Easily stain and leave residue 🤮

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Coffee cups must soak leh. Easily stain and leave residue 🤮

No la, is drink espresso or Aeropress black coffee. 

Use warm water the oils kinda dislodge and wash out. Ofc if can see anything visible staining, I'll scrub but so far nothing. Last time I use soap - but slowly stop. 

• wtf 1

11 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Kurt does the same to his bowls and plates after eating. Scrub one round then put on dish rack 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

No la, is drink espresso or Aeropress black coffee. 

Use warm water the oils kinda dislodge and wash out. Ofc if can see anything visible staining, I'll scrub but so far nothing. Last time I use soap - but slowly stop. 

I would soak with water n soap

i only drink tea and my red Klopp mug has stains if i dont soak

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, noobmaster said:

Kurt does the same to his bowls and plates after eating. Scrub one round then put on dish rack 

Usually I have like boiling water in the kettle when making coffee. Then finish drinking in 15 mins, use that warm water clean up the cup, wipe dry and leave it to dry to eliminate any remaining moisture. 

After wash must wipe mah :( Even take out from diskwasher or use wash basin must wipe clean clean :s Heng we don't have that many humans like KT at home so no need wash so many dishes :s 

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Usually I have like boiling water in the kettle when making coffee. Then finish drinking in 15 mins, use that warm water clean up the cup, wipe dry and leave it to dry to eliminate any remaining moisture. 

After wash must wipe mah :( Even take out from diskwasher or use wash basin must wipe clean clean :s Heng we don't have that many humans like KT at home so no need wash so many dishes :s 

For you should be ok since you never put sai on bowl 

• Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

For you should be ok since you never put sai on bowl 

Need to buy a  slice of chocolate brownie cake, warm it up and put some blobs of Nutella on top to make a true likeness of that sai pic :s 

• wtf 2