Ownself anyhow park yet saying ppl park wrongly

The_King

• The_King changed the title to Ownself anyhow park yet saying ppl park wrongly

now ppl white knight blame MBS cos that one used to be a lot but we removed cos the green light is still above.

i was wondering she go one round take photo of the volvo then why she so blind no see no line indicating that it is a lot. moreover lot number also removed. 

19 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

now ppl white knight blame MBS cos that one used to be a lot but we removed cos the green light is still above.

i was wondering she go one round take photo of the volvo then why she so blind no see no line indicating that it is a lot. moreover lot number also removed. 

just i angry i also want to take proof and will not have time to check myself

21 minutes ago, The_King said:

just i angry i also want to take proof and will not have time to check myself

ya then now self pawned lo. anyway volvo no park outside the line. so nothing wrong also. 

she can jolly well complain to MBS if she think the lot is too small. see if MBS give a fuck LOL

Moreover she drive such small car still cannot park then she better off dun drive better lah

• Wahaha 1