35yrs old Sinkiebu air stewardess want to divorce her 55yrs old rich old fart husband, cos his kkj cannot steam. How many 50 road Mugeners kkj also like him, 有心无力?

metalrover

STEWARDESS MARRIED RICH OLD GUY BUT WANT DIVORCE AS HIS ‘KU KU BIRD’ IS NOT WORKING

spacer.png

There are some who married for money while some for love and others for convenience.

A local woman who always wanted to marry a rich man got divorced for a second time as she wanted other things in life after getting the money from the old man.

Here is the story:

I am getting a divorce due to the lack of bedroom activities with my husband. I am 35 and he is 55.

When we got married 5 years ago, he was still active in bed and he could do “his job”. But recently, nothing happens in bed and S is practically non-existent.

He always said his tired or either tries to do it but couldn’t get it up.

I know a lot of people will judge me as I married a rich old man, and this is my second divorce. When I got divorced the first time, I told my husband I married for his money and it completely destroyed him and he filed for a divorce.

I kind of regret saying those words to my 1st husband as he was young and rich.

I used to work as an air stewardess and after I married my 2nd husband he told me to quit as he does not want me flying everywhere.

But if I divorce my husband, I will be jobless now. What should I do?

Is it wrong to marry for what I want instead of what society judges?

Edited by metalrover
  • Wahaha 3