chung hwa jade and jewellery gold can change to dark color

The_King

Purchased this gold necklace back in 2023 May . Necklace started changing colour to a really dark colour out of no where . Another necklace which bought way back did not have this issue. No pendant no perfume no chemical contacts.
Avoid purchasing from this shop as their attitude and gold product is very poorly made.
Today went down to ask why did this happen. Old lady name Chen short hair served me. I asked her why did the gold change colour and she said it’s due to oxidise and straight told me trade in deduct 20% and kept repeating . Only after then suggested to wash gold for $15.
Mind you issue happened in Oct-Dec but didn’t have the time to come down.
Shit service from boss and the worker. Started raising voice when I informed her I want to complain . No apologies no nothing. Kept using her calculator to point at us at a close contact. Check cctv if don’t believe. I wanted to complain about the gold only but really shit attitude. Wouldn’t be coming back again.
Previously bought a bracelet. Broke in 2months too . Shit product. No wonder review stars so shit too
Also after washed I noticed my necklace clip is loose. But really can’t be bothered anymore since they have every single excuse they can use.
Check google review and you will know what I mean by shit service provided.

437857435_7789475907738879_1524917109011436266276_7789481937738276_6211586523690

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2

15 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

even if got touch perfume, not sat i knw yellow gold will turn to dark color.

only fashion jewellery will oxidise

means the gold of yr necklace not very real gold? 

gold nv oxidise. if gold oxidise mean kena cheated liao

i hope the person get the gold tested first then plan for  2nd step

• Like 4
  • Wahaha 1

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

Buy gold will disclose the carats .. if lower carat jewelery like for necklaces and clasps usually will become darker la. Even with 14-18K jewelery, if know the stuff added to make the alloy will know whether turn dark or not. 

Buy jewelery keep the jeweler's declaration about the grade/carat used - then can bring back ask them fix. If got copper ofc will turn dark :s 

14 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Buy gold will disclose the carats .. if lower carat jewelery like for necklaces and clasps usually will become darker la. Even with 14-18K jewelery, if know the stuff added to make the alloy will know whether turn dark or not. 

Buy jewelery keep the jeweler's declaration about the grade/carat used - then can bring back ask them fix. If got copper ofc will turn dark :s 

later the buyer cheat us. it not 916 or 999

• Wahaha 1

56 minutes ago, The_King said:

later the buyer cheat us. it not 916 or 999

Want buy have to know what to check mah .. 

Investment, buy from bank with proper mint letter and documentation

Jewelery for family heirloom types like they buy in India/Pakistan/UAE is those 22 carat gold only for occasional wear but rest of time store - this type need buy from jeweler with authentication documentation

Regular wear jewelery need buy alloy gold - again buy from reputable jewelers with documentation (these like those 18carat types)

Best is don't wear - just buy brick, coins, etc keep in storage 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_King said:

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

so far my gold items never turn black, necklace n bracelet. 

• Wahaha 1

true. large factor is due to their integrity too. 

Just now, classyNfabulous said:

so far my gold items never turn black, necklace n bracelet. 

Good mah .. Sinkland got so many choices .. Gold with zinc, nickel, palladium, silver, platinum alloy. Add large amount of copper then got change go dark dark

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

if purity is high, confirm buyer alrdy report mata for seller's fraud liao.

most likely buyer buy 10k gold with 50% zinc, expecting 22k quality.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

if purity is high, confirm buyer alrdy report mata for seller's fraud liao.

most likely buyer buy 10k gold with 50% zinc, expecting 22k quality.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The buyer gpgt receipt mah .. is 916 gold :wahaha:

Necklace, etc things with uneven surfaces best is put in those small ultrasonic cleaner regularly to clean. Clean glasses at home, just throw the jewelery in liao :( 

• wtf 1

8 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

The buyer gpgt receipt mah .. is 916 gold :wahaha:

Necklace, etc things with uneven surfaces best is put in those small ultrasonic cleaner regularly to clean. Clean glasses at home, just throw the jewelery in liao :( 

then the buyer is jin kumgong liao.

complaining online will get money back meh?????

get a gold assay and then sue the seller at small claim tribunal.

this one also need limpeh to teach buyer.

this kumgong pappy serf really is kumgong until limpeh bo words liao.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1