what you think of this idea? for my ac drainage water to toilet bowl

The_King

Your toilet bowl water storage uses some sort of a valve cutoff to stop inflow of water when it reaches a certain level, right? 

Later the container is full, and your AC water keeps dripping into the container then how? 

What is the cost of doing this pipe installation - assuming you are going to do it internally, then affix the tiles and other stuff? Look at the cost benefit - how many days of AC operation do you need to break even with the cost of modification?

Rather you just run the red pipe to a container and store the water .. maybe can use to water some house plants/herbs :( 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Your toilet bowl water storage uses some sort of a valve cutoff to stop inflow of water when it reaches a certain level, right? 

Later the container is full, and your AC water keeps dripping into the container then how? 

What is the cost of doing this pipe installation - assuming you are going to do it internally, then affix the tiles and other stuff? Look at the cost benefit - how many days of AC operation do you need to break even with the cost of modification?

Rather you just run the red pipe to a container and store the water .. maybe can use to water some house plants/herbs :( 

i think toielt bowl got cutoff valve, will not overflow, my current hdb toietl bowl also the same, i try to add more water it just release the extra water into the toilet bowl, if i do this , i turn off the water tap. so the ac water and when i wash clothes the grey water i pure there also, and i think i will install mesh filter to stop soild waste from going into the toilet tank

i have not build the AC yet, i can tell the AC guy when i install to let the water flow there instead of the drain. the cost is $0

the ac water got chemical le, later i eat the veggi i gg first

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

Not a good idea cos your flush water might overflow..

toielt bowl got cutoff valve, will not overflow, my current hdb toietl bowl also the same, i try to add more water it just release the extra water into the toilet bowl

9 minutes ago, The_King said:

i think toielt bowl got cutoff valve, will not overflow, my current hdb toietl bowl also the same, i try to add more water it just release the extra water into the toilet bowl, if i do this , i turn off the water tap. so the ac water and when i wash clothes the grey water i pure there also, and i think i will install mesh filter to stop soild waste from going into the toilet tank

i have not build the AC yet, i can tell the AC guy when i install to let the water flow there instead of the drain. the cost is $0

the ac water got chemical le, later i eat the veggi i gg first

Simi chemical? It is the condensed humidity that is extracted, so should be relatively pure, except for some minerals. Keep some ornamental plants also, and also basil, green chilli and mini tomato. Confirm AC water not worse than water used for irrigation from where SG sources vegetables :(

But yeah, if you are going to shut off the water intake into the toilet flush container and keep the AC feed in, then might work.

Knn chiu stay indoors how many hours need to keep the AC running all the time?! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Simi chemical? It is the condensed humidity that is extracted, so should be relatively pure, except for some minerals. Keep some ornamental plants also, and also basil, green chilli and mini tomato. Confirm AC water not worse than water used for irrigation from where SG sources vegetables :(

But yeah, if you are going to shut off the water intake into the toilet flush container and keep the AC feed in, then might work.

Knn chiu stay indoors how many hours need to keep the AC running all the time?! 

vegetables i thought of using rain water as first choice. water from natural is always the best.

i mena got chemical cause i will wash the aircon ma, if wash the ac fin confirm i will get chemical to wash it, so it will flow into the toilet bowl.

the washing machine area will be use to grow veggi, will need your help, on what soil to use, what compost etc.......

depend, can be whole day at home (if i smoke meat), or if too hot, i hide in library for the aircon and free electricity. then at night go back on AC 

Edited by The_King
  • Sad 1

Just collect ac drain water in a super huge pail estimated to be filled by certain period of time using the aircon. And then use the fish tank pump to pump into the toilet bowl cistern tank (which the auto float valve is removed) whenever it is empty.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

giphy.gifTVB for life...

4 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

actually sg is not suited for such kind of lifestyle. bigger countries should have more support for such means 

my friend put solar panel at AC ledge tio complain unsafe.

My idea is solar panel at living room winged since the sunlight light only a few hr