Cheehong kia buy cute anjing use as chick magnet to cheehong anjing lover bus. Mugen anjing experts got use this strategy?

metalrover

MAN BUYS DOG TO USE AS ‘CHICK MAGNET’, AFTER GET GIRL ALREADY IGNORES DOG

spacer.png

My first dog was a tool.

Advertisements

I got him for all the wrong reasons. I was a young, single guy and I was desperate to find a girlfriend. I figured that having a cute dog around would make me more attractive to girls, and I thought it would be the perfect way to get their attention.

Little did I know that having a dog is a huge responsibility. They require a lot of time and dedication, and they can become an expensive addition to the family. But at the time, I was just focused on using him as a way to get girls.

So I got a small, white fluffy dog. I took him everywhere with me, and he quickly became my constant companion. I’d take him to the park and he’d be the center of attention. Girls would come up and pet him, and I’d use this as an opportunity to start a conversation with them.

And it worked. I started to get more attention from girls, and soon enough I was able to find a girlfriend. But once I got her, I completely forgot about my dog. I didn’t take him out as much and I stopped spending time with him.

Advertisements

I felt guilty about it, but I was so busy with my new relationship that I didn’t have much time for him. Before I knew it, he had become an afterthought. He was just another pet in the house.

The realization hit me hard. I had used my dog as a tool to get a girlfriend, and now that I had one, I was completely neglecting him. I felt terrible and I knew I had to make it up to him.

So I started taking him out more and spending more time with him. I took him on walks and played with him in the park.

My dog is now a much happier and well-adjusted dog. I’m so glad I realized the mistake I had made and was able to make it up to him.

He’s no longer just a tool for me to get girls, he’s a part of the family.

• wtf 3