GVGT - 🥦 dinner kym?

ManOfTheHour

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

You can do this?

clear proof that dumb wear glasses too 😆

Nah! Ok lah I admit this guy is dumb. 😂

Actually any girl here who competed pri 6 is smarter than me. I don’t even finish pri 3. All thanks to big nose Teo.

Edited by Cybertan
  • wtf 1

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Why his fault that you cannot study?

Why isn’t his fault that everyone must go through 10 years I didn’t?

Why is it my fault that PAP is fking useless?

Edited by Cybertan

3 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Why isn’t his fault that everyone must go through 10 years I didn’t?

Why is it my fault that PAP is fking useless?

PAP sucks but why is it their problem you cannot study? Take some responsibility for your own life. Dont be a typical edmw loser blame everyone for their own shitty life

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

PAP sucks but why is it their problem you cannot study? Take some responsibility for your own life. Dont be a typical edmw loser blame everyone for their own shitty life

Yes, but everyone must complete 10 years isn’t it ? I can’t even fking finish primary school. That’s the problem. 

special school is not, I repeat is not primary school. Imagine if you kid got dumped to special school because he isn’t good enough. How do you feel? 

The elites only care about their own survival. The don’t give a fk about us. 

likewise I don’t give a flying fk about them, if their child have special needs I can happily gloat at them. 

Edited by Cybertan

4 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Yes, but everyone must complete 10 years isn’t it ? I can’t even fking finish primary school. That’s the problem. 

special school is not, I repeat is not primary school. Imagine if you kid got dumped to special school because he isn’t good enough. How do you feel? 

The elites only care about their own survival. The don’t give a fk about us. 

likewise I don’t give a flying fk about them, if their child have special needs I can happily gloat at them. 

Do you know how many millionaires i know who only have pri sch education?

if primary school dictates your adultlife then you gotta look at yourself too. 

if my child have special needs, have to face reality n do whats best rather than drop out. 

everyone is selfish and cares about their own survival. You not elite but now upset about your life right?

no point gloat n curse ppl. Use that effort to improve yourself

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Do you know how many millionaires i know who only have pri sch education?

if primary school dictates your adultlife then you gotta look at yourself too. 

if my child have special needs, have to face reality n do whats best rather than drop out. 

everyone is selfish and cares about their own survival. You not elite but now upset about your life right?

no point gloat n curse ppl. Use that effort to improve yourself

They primary school education what era. I didn’t complete primary in the 20’s leh. Many were surprise that I didn’t finish primary school after I shared my stories to them.

Of course getting pissed of by them, I also have to continue to improve myself. That’s why I have plans to get a degree.

3 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

They primary school education what era. I didn’t complete primary in the 20’s leh. Many were surprise that I didn’t finish primary school after I shared my stories to them.

Of course getting pissed of by them, I also have to continue to improve myself. That’s why I have plans to get a degree.

90s 2000s era. Most younger than me

education is not always the answer. 

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

90s 2000s era. Most younger than me

education is not always the answer. 

You have a point about education. However in Asia, education place the most important role.  We don’t the the creativity of the west. We can only use our knowledge to make a living.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cybertan said:

You have a point about education. However in Asia, education place the most important role.  We don’t the the creativity of the west. We can only use our knowledge to make a living.

Sometimes need luck too. My advise is you try to network 

do you have any dream job or ambition?

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

12 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Sometimes need luck too. My advise is you try to network 

do you have any dream job or ambition?

I did all sorts of things, toastmasters, animal shelter etc. maybe thinking of getting myself more active in dialect clans to know more towkays.

not really. My parent used to be a car biz thought I could contribute more. This ain’t possible now. Now more interested into photo or graphic/visual related work. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1