Death penalty for drug traffickers in Singapore

Londonchocolateroll

I regard myself as a humane person but dont know why when it comes to drug trafficking, I am pro capital punishment. Experts will say it is draconian and outdated and it is time to revise and adopt a softer and more effective approach. If it is up to me, ok I am open and willing to explore if anyone can come up with better ways but so far I still dont see any other than our current stance

• Wahaha 1

36 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

I regard myself as a humane person but dont know why when it comes to drug trafficking, I am pro capital punishment. Experts will say it is draconian and outdated and it is time to revise and adopt a softer and more effective approach. If it is up to me, ok I am open and willing to explore if anyone can come up with better ways but so far I still dont see any other than our current stance

pappy serf jiu shi pappy serf, never think of a solution.

do u want limpeh to point out the flaw in ur argument??????

wahahahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Got to pay for the crime committed.

allow limpeh to point out this fallacy that executing drug traffickers will lower drug supply.

executing these small time drug traffickers will not lower drug supply, at most deter some potential drug traffickers.

but with profit at 10x and more, there r always willing risk takers.

the real big timers use shipping and air cargo to get the drug thru.

so rather than wasting limited resources to target small-timers, the most efficient way is to target the financial network to cripple the major suppliers.

limpeh havent seen any jurisdiction execute the corrupt accountants and bankers which enable the network as of yet.

they r higher up in the command chain and do more harm.

• Like 1