‘Is this KFC’s practice now?’ — Cheesy fries with few drops of cheese, customer disappointed

The_King

292439215_10160228826658506_293230633249

After discovering only a few drops of cheese sauce on a KFC cheesy fries order, a disappointed customer wondered if this was a common practice nowadays.

Ms Rina Ong took to Facebook page Complaint Singapore on Thursday (July 14) to share her disappointment upon ordering from a KFC outlet at Junction Nine.

“I wonder if this is the practice now,” she asked, tagging KFC in her post. “Anyone also encounter this?” she added.

For reference, this is how the KFC cheesy fries are marketed.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-8.10.46.png Photo: Taken from KFC website Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-8.11.32.png Photo: Taken from KFC website

This is what Ms Ong received.

292439215_10160228826658506_293230633249 Photo: FB screengrab/Complaint Singapore

“Obviously, the amount of cheese sauce is not right. This definitely has nothing to do with KFC as a company but the attitude of the staff,” said Facebook user Danny Ang Pk.

“Please do feedback to the store and let the manager manage it, staff, better. KFC managers are all like overpaid crew member, instead of spending time managing, they are all pushed to run the show and be just a crew,” he added.

It appears that others also found the amount of cheese sauce on their orders too little.

“Please just feedback to them as I did encounter once before at Jurong Point KFC. The cheese given was just damn pathetic; they should have used a cheese machine instead of the bottle one. Or they did not change the cheese sauce when they used the machine during the peak period,” said Facebook user Zi Kun Lim.

Another netizen faced a similar incident last week and confronted the manager.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-18.02.41.png Photo: FB screengrab/Complaint Singapore

Ms Ong said in an update that she reached out to the outlet and the branch manager called her personally. “Request for the photo, said we can go down to the outlet look for the manager, and they will replace the items anytime any day whether if we purchasing or not. Need to verify name and contact

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

My nearby KFC also very jialat....

I order pocket buddy meal and 2 OR rice meals for dinner today. Went home and discovered that my KFC pockett is missing. Heng i stay nearby and went back to store for it. The staff never say sorry just gave me the food.

While waiting, another lady who was picking up her online order told staff that there was missing item in her order.

The staff and store manager(pinay) really bochup.....

• Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, The_King said:

292439215_10160228826658506_293230633249

After discovering only a few drops of cheese sauce on a KFC cheesy fries order, a disappointed customer wondered if this was a common practice nowadays.

Ms Rina Ong took to Facebook page Complaint Singapore on Thursday (July 14) to share her disappointment upon ordering from a KFC outlet at Junction Nine.

“I wonder if this is the practice now,” she asked, tagging KFC in her post. “Anyone also encounter this?” she added.

For reference, this is how the KFC cheesy fries are marketed.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-8.10.46.png Photo: Taken from KFC website Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-8.11.32.png Photo: Taken from KFC website

This is what Ms Ong received.

292439215_10160228826658506_293230633249 Photo: FB screengrab/Complaint Singapore

“Obviously, the amount of cheese sauce is not right. This definitely has nothing to do with KFC as a company but the attitude of the staff,” said Facebook user Danny Ang Pk.

“Please do feedback to the store and let the manager manage it, staff, better. KFC managers are all like overpaid crew member, instead of spending time managing, they are all pushed to run the show and be just a crew,” he added.

It appears that others also found the amount of cheese sauce on their orders too little.

“Please just feedback to them as I did encounter once before at Jurong Point KFC. The cheese given was just damn pathetic; they should have used a cheese machine instead of the bottle one. Or they did not change the cheese sauce when they used the machine during the peak period,” said Facebook user Zi Kun Lim.

Another netizen faced a similar incident last week and confronted the manager.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-15-at-18.02.41.png Photo: FB screengrab/Complaint Singapore

Ms Ong said in an update that she reached out to the outlet and the branch manager called her personally. “Request for the photo, said we can go down to the outlet look for the manager, and they will replace the items anytime any day whether if we purchasing or not. Need to verify name and contact

15 minutes ago, chamfer said:

My nearby KFC also very jialat....

I order pocket buddy meal and 2 OR rice meals for dinner today. Went home and discovered that my KFC pockett is missing. Heng i stay nearby and went back to store for it. The staff never say sorry just gave me the food.

While waiting, another lady who was picking up her online order told staff that there was missing item in her order.

The staff and store manager(pinay) really bochup.....

diam diam lah, pappy serfs!!!!!

u all pappy serfs never hear of shrinkflation meh??????

wahahahahahahahaha

How Medieval Peasants Spent Their Free Time Outside of Work

• Wahaha 1