REMEMBER THOSE THAT LEND U MONEY IS NOT KGK

invis

True that the one lending money is test of heart, and one who can return money as promise is a test of character.

But I also come to realize that it's super tough to stay strong when going through rough patches.

Sometimes when friends do things to hurt our heart, it's only because they themselves are not coping Liao.

Not friends obligation to continue helping you through your rough patch but I feel as friends, for me to show abit of understanding for a friends suffering is can one....Sometimes see things not so clearly also happier

007bhn9xgy1fwccyzgo3yj30u00u076h.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sofero said:

True that the one lending money is test of heart, and one who can return money as promise is a test of character.

But I also come to realize that it's super tough to stay strong when going through rough patches.

Sometimes when friends do things to hurt our heart, it's only because they themselves are not coping Liao.

Not friends obligation to continue helping you through your rough patch but I feel as friends, for me to show abit of understanding for a friends suffering is can one....Sometimes see things not so clearly also happier

007bhn9xgy1fwccyzgo3yj30u00u076h.jpg

sofero 就是 sofero

so kind

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

53 minutes ago, Sofero said:

I think the borrower only concern about himself 1st once money in the pocket. 

If gratitude is still there, got hope la. If not, can see who sincere to return liao or take it as a QC lesson to weed out those so called friends 

1d3a3974fda77441c5430d149a84e8f3.jpg.8d0e8a7d762519ef23112acd1eb0a52b.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, invis said:

When is the best time to crowd fund or fund raise? 

1 hour ago, beautifuldays said:

During li chun period based on the person zodiac

no lah... must tell them.. when the best timing to trs... to match his own zodiac.... 

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras,