WTA - Is it possible to have 2 Whatapps on 1 device?

Bigbird

2 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Ok. 

So i just download from that link.  

That app can only use on web or also on device too?

that app is the web version of whatsapp. you just need to use another device to scan the QR code then you have 2 different whatsapp account on 1 phone

like your main whatsapp is say phone number 123 and the froid one is say phone number 456

Edited by The_King

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

that app is the web version of whatsapp. you just need to use another device to scan the QR code then you have 2 different whatsapp account on 1 phone

like your main whatsapp is say phone number 123 and the froid one is say phone number 456

Another device means 2 phones?

But i planning to use 1 samsung mobile for  both sims WA and this mobile already has 1 WA which i want to try to have another WA version for another number.  

When i install the app from Froid on my Samsung.  The WA QR is on samsung right? 

How to scan?  Paiseh i am not familar! :/

8 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Another device means 2 phones?

But i planning to use 1 samsung mobile for  both sims WA and this mobile already has 1 WA which i want to try to have another WA version for another number.  

When i install the app from Froid on my Samsung.  The WA QR is on samsung right? 

How to scan?  Paiseh i am not familar! :/

1 phone with 2 different whatsapp number

the froid one just like desktop version of whatsapp, just need to go setting to link the device

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

1 phone with 2 different whatsapp number

the froid one just like desktop version of whatsapp, just need to go setting to link the device

Yes that what i wanted!  Desktop version is fine too!

But the QR code is on the device right? So how to scan on the same device?

3 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Yes that what i wanted!  Desktop version is fine too!

But the QR code is on the device right? So how to scan on the same device?

use picutre with QR code (picutre) if cant then link the whatsapp to pc then attach qr code to the message then to scan it

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

use picutre with QR code (picutre) if cant then link the whatsapp to pc then attach qr code to the message then to scan it

OK.  Thanks

Paiseh, i never think out of the box!

Xiaxuay sinkie me!  Rachel pse spank me!

spacer.png

Will try tomorrow!

Thanks Xifu! :good:

Good Night!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

@The_King

I have downloaded the WA Web version.

The number 4567 which i wanted to use for web version, i need to have the WA open to scan the QR code show on the web version?

Ie i need to have the WA 4567 app on a separate device (phone 1) to scan this QR code for web on the Samsung devise (mobile 2 which already has WA 1234)? 

22 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

@The_King

I have downloaded the WA Web version.

The number 4567 which i wanted to use for web version, i need to have the WA open to scan the QR code show on the web version?

Ie i need to have the WA 4567 app on a separate device (phone 1) to scan this QR code for web on the Samsung devise (mobile 2 which already has WA 1234)? 

i dun understand

if you install the froid, it mean you can have 2 different whatsapp account on each of the app

i try to make it easy to understand.

on hp:

whatsapp 1st app : just need hp to setup and log in

whatsapp 2nd app : just need to scan QR code

if you want to connect to pc:

whatsapp 1st app : you usually go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ the use hp to scan the QR code that is display on the monitor

whatsapp 2nd app : this is the opposites. it will  display the QR code on the HP, you need to use hp no2  to scan the QR code that is shown on hp no1

• Like 1