there is 2 Singapore, those with too much money and those who are broke

The_King

Is it only me? Seems like there is 2 Singapore….

Everyday when I take a walk in the malls and browsing through the web, there seems to be 2 Singapore….

There’s the crowded malls with shoppers spending money like there’s no tomorrow. There’s the property market where everyone seems to be able to afford all the properties that I wouldn’t be able to purchase in my lifetime.

Then there’s me on a 1.8K salary, having 2 meals per day, no property. Got to save up $$ to support my old folks without any retirement planning,,,,,

Am I the only one?

Netizens’ comments

• Yeah I’m not sure why you are earning that amount. My coffee shop downstairs is hiring people for over $2,000.

Last month, Waterway Point downstairs is one shop hiring sales assistants for $2500 or $2800 per month.

Professional starting salaries can go as high as $4,000+ these days.

If you want property, get married, apply and wait for BTO. With dual income, you can definitely afford it.

• there are people earning more and people earning less. Why are you earning 1.8k? Hai Di Lao is hiring for 3k.
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

4 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

tiagong there is also 1 kgk xdd here getting sgd200/day everyday as pocket lui.

then can visit atbgf twice a week.

but tiagong this kgk xdd can only pew pew once within 2 minutes and then must siesta for 3 hrs on every visit. 

do kgk xdd @HarrisY1 know who this kgk xdd is?????

wahahahahahahaha

Ddr kgk.

Dunno whu dis xdd ish coz I mit atb 3×/week whhh

• Wahaha 3

10 hours ago, The_King said:

Is it only me? Seems like there is 2 Singapore….

Everyday when I take a walk in the malls and browsing through the web, there seems to be 2 Singapore….

There’s the crowded malls with shoppers spending money like there’s no tomorrow. There’s the property market where everyone seems to be able to afford all the properties that I wouldn’t be able to purchase in my lifetime.

Then there’s me on a 1.8K salary, having 2 meals per day, no property. Got to save up $$ to support my old folks without any retirement planning,,,,,

Am I the only one?

Netizens’ comments

• Yeah I’m not sure why you are earning that amount. My coffee shop downstairs is hiring people for over $2,000.

Last month, Waterway Point downstairs is one shop hiring sales assistants for $2500 or $2800 per month.

Professional starting salaries can go as high as $4,000+ these days.

If you want property, get married, apply and wait for BTO. With dual income, you can definitely afford it.

• there are people earning more and people earning less. Why are you earning 1.8k? Hai Di Lao is hiring for 3k.

Dishwasher now gets 3k+ celery... 

• Wahaha 3