MR.DIY net profit exceeds 100 million in the first quarter

The_King

(吉隆坡13日讯)受成本走高冲击,MR.D.I.Y(MRDIY,5296,主要板消费)2022财年首季净利按年下跌19%至1亿50万令吉,但仍宣布每股派息0.7仙. 该公司向马证交所报备,尽管净利下滑,但当季营业额仍按年增长4%至9亿516万令吉 该公司指出,虽然2月时我国爆发第4波疫情,但在新分店收入贡献增加的带动下,首季仍取得营业额增长 MR D.I.Y首季宣布派息0.7仙 根据文告,首季旗下商店按年增加约20%至947家。其中841家是MR D.I.Y商店,有51家是MR TOY商店,其余55家则是MR DOLLAR商店。

该公司目标今年额外再开设133家分店 展望未来,在业务模式的优势和旗下分店的强大经济效益下,MR.D.I.Y依然看好本财年的前景发展 MR.D.I.Y总执行长王萃仁在文告中说,尽管面临疫情、供应链中断、投入和货运成本高涨与汇率疲软等挑战,但公司过去两年已取得重大进展 “我们仍秉承‘始终最低价’的理念,未来将持续关注营运管理效率、商业模式的灵活性,以及与制造商和物流供应商保持良好关系 此外,他强调,强大的现金状况和付款条件有利于公司与供应商进行协商,进而改善业绩表现 随着我国已迈入地方流行病阶段,在封锁限制放宽、高疫苗接种率的支持下,他也相信,零售业会迎来复苏

KUALA LUMPUR (June 13): MR.D.I.Y (MRDIY, 5296, Main Board Consumer) 1QFY22 net profit fell 19% year-on-year to RM105 million due to higher costs, but still declared a dividend of 0.7 sen per share . The company reported to Bursa Malaysia that despite the drop in net profit, revenue for the quarter rose 4% year-on-year to RM905.16 million Driven by the increase in revenue contribution from branches, MR D.I.Y still achieved revenue growth in the first quarter. MR D.I.Y announced a dividend of 0.7 sen in the first quarter. According to the statement, its stores in the first quarter increased by about 20% year-on-year to 947. Of these, 841 are MR D.I.Y stores, 51 are MR TOY stores, and the remaining 55 are MR DOLLAR stores.

The company aims to open an additional 133 stores this year. Looking ahead, with the advantages of its business model and the strong economic benefits of its stores, MR.D.I.Y is still optimistic about the prospects for this fiscal year. MR.D.I.Y CEO Wang Cuiren said in the statement Said that despite the challenges of the epidemic, supply chain disruptions, high input and freight costs, and weak exchange rates, the company has made significant progress in the past two years. Flexibility of business model, and good relationship with manufacturers and logistics providers. Furthermore, he stressed that a strong cash position and payment terms are beneficial for the company to negotiate with suppliers, thereby improving performance as the country has entered a local epidemic. He also believes that the retail sector will see a recovery, supported by the easing of lockdown restrictions and high vaccination rates.

• Wahaha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 7:52 PM, Huat Zai said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c8bc15422aff0d42ce

this one is not wash money.

this one more like lure money in and then sell out.

remember ezra and swiber?????

receivables r recorded as revenue, which is allowed under accrual accounting.

thats why need to look at receivables turnover ratio.

if sibei low, that means alarm bell liao but most kgks dont bother looking at these minute but important details.

wahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/20/oilfield-services-slump-has-singapores-ezra-seeking-shelter-in-us-court.html

https://www.bairdmaritime.com/work-boat-world/offshore-world/column-singapore-sting-ezion-ezra-emas-swiber-and-nam-cheong-offshore-accounts/

• Like 1