The Stories Hollywood Is Too Afraid to Tell with Anastasia Lin

The_King

I'm not sure about their persecution, but I looked into the qigong... and it's a load of bullshit. Their style has no basis from anywhere, be it scientific, traditional, mythic or otherwise. If you've done any form of qigong or energy work for a few years, just the stance of the qigong will make you frown.

• Like 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

14 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

I'm not sure about their persecution, but I looked into the qigong... and it's a load of bullshit. Their style has no basis from anywhere, be it scientific, traditional, mythic or otherwise. If you've done any form of qigong or energy work for a few years, just the stance of the qigong will make you frown.

At least it not asking to kill or become evil or to commit crime

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_King said:

At least it not asking to kill or become evil or to commit crime

Not sure if true, one of the things the CCCP accused them of, was to encourage their followers not to go to the doctor but practice qigong instead. I don't trust either of them so can't tell.

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

Just now, Huat Zai said:

Not sure if true, one of the things the CCCP accused them of, was to encourage their followers not to go to the doctor but practice qigong instead. I don't trust either of them so can't tell.

For me is simple, I don't trust those in power, The stronger one

And the weaker one can ignore 

Cause the stronger one can destroy me anytime they want

• Like 1